Fqrouter is the software that can help you get access to many banned websites and services, especially in China like Facebook, Twitter and Youtube which is blocked by the firewall. Normally to access such banned services people in China have to pay for special VPN access just to read international news, chat or talk with family on platforms like Twitter or Facebook. But with Fqrouter, you do not have to pay any amount and can be used by anyone for free.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Fqrouter not only lets you get online, but it has the ability to turn your phone into the router so that other devices can connect and use your network and help them as well to get access to sites blocked by a firewall. You can tether your other devices like PC and tablet wirelessly to your phone’s network connection and can browse without getting blocked.
Also, you can get access to advanced functions like setting new DNS for devices connected to your phone, the ability to see what kind of devices are connected to your network. The only important requirement is that you should have a rooted Android device to run this software, without this the software would not be able to work.
How To Download Fqrouter Using BlueStacks
- Installing From Google Play Store
- Launch BlueStacks and go to the search bar.
- Click on the icon ‘Google Play Store’.
- The Google Play Store will now open up.
- Here, type Fqrouter in the search bar and click on install.
- The app will now install on BlueStacks. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop.
- Install Using Bluestacks Search Bar
- Once you launch BlueStacks, locate the search bar given on the top right corner.
- Type Fqrouter and click on the search button with the blue magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the icon of Fqrouter, in your search results.
- The app is now installed. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop
Note: In case the app is not available in BlueStacks search option, you can easily click on Google Play store.
- Installing Through The “.Apk” Button
- Download the .apk file for Fqrouter.
- Now launch BlueStacks and go to the search tab.
- Within the search bar click on the three bars given next to ‘Personalize’.
- This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up, from where you can go to the .apk file for Fqrouter.
- Once you find the .apk file for the Fqrouter, either double click on it or select it and click on Open
- Fqrouter will then be installed. You can access it from BlueStacks desktop.
How To Download Using Nox Player
- Use the built-in Browser to browse the Internet
- Use the search bar to find Fqrouter
- Click the icon Fqrouter appearing in the search result.
- Now the app is installed and can be accessed from the Nox Player desktop
- Click to the built-in App Center to see more games & apps.