Foxfi enables your wifi hotspot on Android phones with no tether plan or rooting required. You can connect tablets, game consoles, computers with WPA2 security. The usage of the internet is covered under your phone’s existing data plan. But if for some technical reason a hotspot is not created, Foxifi also has the ability to directly tether the phone to your computer, thus by creating an ethernet connection for your device using the phone’s data.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
In order to use Foxifi’s connection, you need to download its external software and it must be installed in your computer before tethering. But if you want an only wireless internet connection, you can download PDANet, developed by the same developers for Foxfi. At a time, it allows one device to access Bluetooth connection and then a direct hotspot.
There are a few concerns with the software that both PDAnet and Foxfi are quite unstable. The network will fluctuate a lot and sometimes can drop the quality. Regular software updates on your device might work against Foxfi as companies will never support free mobile tethering which is why few of their hotspot features recently have not supported the newly purchased devices.
How To Download Foxfi Using BlueStacks
- Installing From Google Play Store
- Launch BlueStacks and go to the search bar.
- Click on the icon ‘Google Play Store’.
- The Google Play Store will now open up.
- Here, type Foxfi in the search bar and click on install.
- The app will now install on BlueStacks. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop.
- Install Using Bluestacks Search Bar
- Once you launch BlueStacks, locate the search bar given on the top right corner.
- Type Foxfi and click on the search button with the blue magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the icon of Foxfi, in your search results.
- The app is now installed. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop
Note: In case the app is not available in BlueStacks search option, you can easily click on Google Play store.
- Installing Through The “.Apk” Button
- Download the .apk file for Foxfi.
- Now launch BlueStacks and go to the search tab.
- Within the search bar click on the three bars given next to ‘Personalize’.
- This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up, from where you can go to the .apk file for Foxfi.
- Once you find the .apk file for the Foxfi, either double click on it or select it and click on Open
- Foxfi will then be installed. You can access it from BlueStacks desktop.
How To Download Using Nox Player
- Use the built-in Browser to browse the Internet
- Use the search bar to find Foxfi
- Click the icon Foxfi appearing in the search result.
- Now the app is installed and can be accessed from the Nox Player desktop
- Click to built-in App Center to see more games & apps.