Fortnite is a video game developed by Epic Games. It released in 2017. This game is available in 4 different genres, survival, royale, battle and sandbox. Fortnite Battle Royale is free to play the battle game which can be played by 100 players where they fight to be the last person standing. Fortnite creatives is another genre where players are given full freedom to create battle arenas. Another game, Fortnite: Save the world is a part where 4 different players become a team having a common objective which needs a strategy. Upon the completion of the stages, the players get rewards with in-game items.
|FULL NAME:||Fortnite Video Game|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
To collect basic structure like bricks, woods and metal, players can collect it from the structures shown on the map, which can be brought down by using a pickaxe. To build forts, things like walls, floors and stairs. These materials will have different durability properties and can be upgraded with subsequent versions. In save the world version, it allows players to create defensive forts or trap-filled tunnels. Whereas in Battle Royals, it provides the means to quickly traverse the map, protect from enemy fire or to delay a foe. In creatives, the players engage to be inventive in designing their forts.
There are many in-app purchases which can be done through V-Buck, the in-game currency that can be purchased using the real-world fund. But you can still earn V-buck by completing small tasks. This money can be used to buy in-game characters, the game’s battle pass, customized rewards make your gaming experience better.
How To Download Fortnite Using BlueStacks
- Installing From Google Play Store
- Launch BlueStacks and go to the search bar.
- Click on the icon ‘Google Play Store’.
- The Google Play Store will now open up.
- Here, type Fortnite in the search bar and click on install.
- The app will now install on BlueStacks. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop.
- Install Using Bluestacks Search Bar
- Once you launch BlueStacks, locate the search bar given on the top right corner.
- Type Fortnite and click on the search button with the blue magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the icon of Fortnite, in your search results.
- The app installs. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop
Note: In case the app is not available in BlueStacks search option, you can easily click on Google Play store.
- Installing Through The “.Apk” Button
- Download the .apk file for Fortnite.
- Now launch BlueStacks and go to the search tab.
- Within the search bar click on the three bars given next to ‘Personalize’.
- This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up, from where you can go to the .apk file for Fortnite.
- Once you find the .apk file for the Fortnite, either double click on it or select it and click on Open
- Fortnite will install. You can access it from BlueStacks desktop.
How To Download Using Nox Player
- Use the built-in Browser to browse the Internet
- Use the search bar to find Fortnite
- Click the icon Fortnite appearing in the search result.
- Now the app installs. You can access it from the Nox Player desktop
- Click to built-in App Center to see more games & apps.