If your strength is the strategy in the online gaming world, then Forge of Empires is your best bet. Forge of Empires game was published in 2012 by Inno games and since then has been one of the best successful browser-based games. By going through the trailer, it gives you the feel of medieval times where you can thrive by conquesting different places. You can be a calm ruler or an evil emperor, it is up to you how you make strategies and climb the stages. With this game, you can gain insight into how great a ruler you can be.
|FULL NAME:||Forge Of Empire|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
The game begins when a chieftain finds few settlements of huts during the stone age around 5000 BC. As the game is all about strategy, you can develop your capital and expand by conquering nearby provinces. When you log out, your empire will continue to produce troops and goods which makes you ready for expansion by the time you are back. The conflicts are settled on-field and fought as the turn-based strategic manner in which you will command your troops in the browser and this tests you as a ruler.
What is new with the latest version?
- You can mix and bake mouth-watering treats.
- You can climb the leagues to become year’s star baker.
- Get tasty rewards like a new residential building.
- Get a chance to win the mill of fall, cider mill and September cottage from the previous year.
This game is free to download and install. However, you can improve the experience of gaming with some in-app purchases as well and do not forget a good network connection.
How To Download Forge of Empires Using BlueStacks
- Installing From Google Play Store
- Launch BlueStacks and go to the search bar.
- Click on the icon ‘Google Play Store’.
- The Google Play Store will now open up.
- Here, type Forge of Empires in the search bar and click on install.
- The app will now install on BlueStacks. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop.
- Install Using Bluestacks Search Bar
- Once you launch BlueStacks, locate the search bar given on the top right corner.
- Type Forge of Empires and click on the search button with the blue magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the icon of Forge of Empires, in your search results.
- The app is now installed. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop
Note: In case the app is not available in BlueStacks search option, you can easily click on Google Play store.
- Installing Through The “.Apk” Button
- Download the .apk file for Forge of Empires.
- Now launch BlueStacks and go to the search tab.
- Within the search bar click on the three bars given next to ‘Personalize’.
- This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up, from where you can go to the .apk file for Forge of Empires.
- Once you find the .apk file for the Forge of Empires, either double click on it or select it and click on Open
- Forge of Empires will then be installed. You can access it from BlueStacks desktop.
How To Download Using Nox Player
- Use the built-in Browser to browse the Internet
- Use the search bar to find Forge of Empires
- Click the icon Forge of Empires appearing in the search result.
- Now the app is installed and can be accessed from the Nox Player desktop
- Click to built-in App Center to see more games & apps.