Make your dream of becoming a professional footballer come true with Football Strike and fulfil the dream of travelling through different stadiums around the world with a style by showcasing your name on the jersey. Get the opportunity of playing with teams like Borussia Dortmund, Barcelona and upgrade your skills.
|FULL NAME:||Football Strike|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Football strike is a multi-player soccer game where one player can compete with other online players in the thrilling matches where the game lasts for 2 minutes. This is possible as the game is about the most interesting part, penalty shootout.
There are two game modes in Football strike- Shooting Race and Free Kicks. In the 1st mode, your aim should be to score more having more goals than your opponent before the time is over. In 2nd mode, You need to block your rival’s attempt of scoring a goal by controlling your goal-keeper. There is a practise mode where you can keep practising and take shots of goal offline.
The most amazing thing about Football strike is that it has a very refined control system and attractive graphics. You can customise your player as well as a goalkeeper too. The controls are pretty straight forward, by sweeping across the screen you can choose the direction to kick the ball and when it’s your turn to be in goal, simply swipe to make your goal-keeper dive. Pretty simple and intuitive controls.
How To Download Football Strike Using BlueStacks
- Installing From Google Play Store
- Launch BlueStacks and go to the search bar.
- Click on the icon ‘Google Play Store’.
- The Google Play Store will now open up.
- Here, type Football Strike in the search bar and click on install.
- The app will now install on BlueStacks. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop.
- Install Using Bluestacks Search Bar
- Once you launch BlueStacks, locate the search bar given on the top right corner.
- Type Football Strike and click on the search button with the blue magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the icon of Football Strike, in your search results.
- The app is now installed. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop
Note: In case the app is not available in BlueStacks search option, you can easily click on Google Play store.
- Installing Through The “.Apk” Button
- Download the .apk file for Football Strike.
- Now launch BlueStacks and go to the search tab.
- Within the search bar click on the three bars given next to ‘Personalize’.
- This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up, from where you can go to the .apk file for Football Strike.
- Once you find the .apk file for the Football Strike, either double click on it or select it and click on Open
- Football Strike will then be installed. You can access it from BlueStacks desktop.
How To Download Using Nox Player
- Use the built-in Browser to browse the Internet
- Use the search bar to find Football Strike
- Click the icon Football Strike appearing in the search result.
- Now the app is installed and can be accessed from the Nox Player desktop
- Click to the built-in App Center to see more games & apps.