Fly GPS software plays a trick on your phone’s GPS by giving the opportunity of tweaking your location, where you can pin your location where you want, without having to actually be there. Using this app you can fake your current location. It is best suited for developers who can debug by applying mock locations.
|FULL NAME:||Fly Gps|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
This app has many uses such as working with location restrictive applications that work only in a specific country and detect your location via GPS. It also enables you to duck by applying a mock location. Also useful for the location detection games such as pokemon go which will pick-up mock locations. These are a few advantages, one will be able to utilize features that are area restrictive.
Fly Gps and Usage
Once the application is installed, open the app and scroll the map to the location you want to apply. You can also use coordinates if you have. Or you can just select the location by using your fingers and tapping on it.
Once the location has been marked, just double-tap and choose the option of Fixed location mode. With this, your phone will start showing the mock location. This application can be seen used with the famous game Pokemon where you can hunt down rare breeds in your area and you can explore furthermore.
This feature becomes incredibly handy because one can avoid walking/ going to long distances to catch pokemon and can be safe from accidents. On top of that, it is helpful for the people who have difficulties in walking, will find Fly GPS is their rescue path.
How To Download Fly GPS Using BlueStacks
- Installing From Google Play Store
- Launch BlueStacks and go to the search bar.
- Click on the icon ‘Google Play Store’.
- The Google Play Store will now open up.
- Here, type Fly GPS in the search bar and click on install.
- The app will now install on BlueStacks. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop.
- Install Using Bluestacks Search Bar
- Once you launch BlueStacks, locate the search bar given on the top right corner.
- Type Fly GPS and click on the search button with the blue magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the icon of Fly GPS, in your search results.
- The app is now installed. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop
Note: In case the app is not available in BlueStacks search option, you can easily click on Google Play store.
- Installing Through The “.Apk” Button
- Download the .apk file for Fly GPS.
- Now launch BlueStacks and go to the search tab.
- Within the search bar click on the three bars given next to ‘Personalize’.
- This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up, from where you can go to the .apk file for Fly GPS.
- Once you find the .apk file for the Fly GPS, either double click on it or select it and click on Open
- Fly GPS will then be installed. You can access it from BlueStacks desktop.
How To Download Using Nox Player
- Use the built-in Browser to browse the Internet
- Use the search bar to find Fly GPS
- Click the icon Fly GPS appearing in the search result.
- Now the app is installed and can be accessed from the Nox Player desktop
- Click to built-in App Center to see more games & apps.