Tough to pronounce, FLVTO is an audio and video downloading software. It is mostly used to download audio and video songs from youtube, SoundCloud, Vimeo, Dailymotion, and Instagram. This programme grabs files hosted in popular video sites and supports more hosts than mentioned above. This software works best with some but struggles with few. Downloading video from Youtube and SoundCloud is smooth but kind of struggles when downloading from a site which has 4K videos.
|FULL NAME:||Flvto Software|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
The interface is not that informative but quite attractive. Not much information is available on the type of video that is being downloaded like the name of the host site nor the length of the video except the name of the video file. It can download MP3 and WMA type of format files for audio which is quite limited. For video files, it can support MP4, AVI, FLV, MOV, and WMV for the videos, including HD MP4 and HD AVI.
How to download audio and video on Flvto?
- Copy the URL of the video
The first thing to do is to visit youtube and choose the video you want to download. Next, copy the link by selecting by dragging the cursor. You will get to know it’s selected when a blue box appears covering the text.
- Paste the link in the downloader field on the site
Open the FLVTO converter website and paste the URL that was copied, of the video or a playlist that you’d like to listen to offline.
- Select the right format
The website offers various options for audio and video formats. To download music, you can choose the MP3 format and to download video, one can choose MP4 and various other options are available.
Click the download button and get your desired file straight in your device.
How To Download Flvto Using BlueStacks
- Installing From Google Play Store
- Launch BlueStacks and go to the search bar.
- Click on the icon ‘Google Play Store’.
- The Google Play Store will now open up.
- Here, type Flvto in the search bar and click on install.
- The app will now install on BlueStacks. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop.
- Install Using Bluestacks Search Bar
- Once you launch BlueStacks, locate the search bar given on the top right corner.
- Type Flvto and click on the search button with the blue magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the icon of Flvto, in your search results.
- The app is now installed. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop
Note: In case the app is not available in BlueStacks search option, you can easily click on Google Play store.
- Installing Through The “.Apk” Button
- Download the .apk file for Flvto.
- Now launch BlueStacks and go to the search tab.
- Within the search bar click on the three bars given next to ‘Personalize’.
- This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up, from where you can go to the .apk file for Flvto.
- Once you find the .apk file for the Flvto, either double click on it or select it and click on Open
- Flvto will then be installed. You can access it from BlueStacks desktop.
How To Download Using Nox Player
- Use the built-in Browser to browse the Internet
- Use the search bar to find Flvto
- Click the icon Flvto appearing in the search result.
- Now the app is installed and can be accessed from the Nox Player desktop
- Click to built-in App Center to see more games & apps.