Switch on to Flipps HD when you don’t have anything to watch on TV. Get the option of more than 100 channels with a wide range of content that will almost forget your regular TV. With very few advertisement interruptions, this platform gives a good performance with almost every video in HD and has been featured as no. 1 on amazon twice for being ‘free app of the day’, been critically acclaimed as one of the top apps. Now all you need is a pc and a stable internet connection.
|FULL NAME:||Flipps HD|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Get access to recent documentaries, classics, series, movies, comedy, news channels or whatever you are searching on. Apart from regional movies and series, you will also have access to shows of foreign countries. The channels have been organised by Flipps. You also get to read the description of the show or movie before you start watching and get to know who the director, the actor of the series is. With knowing the description of the content prior, this will be helpful to set appropriate content for your kid.
Now forget dongle, set-tops, cable and watch all the shows with a single tap on any device. This application transforms your device into a channel launcher for Chromecast, the content will be visible on your device even if it is disconnected from the screen.
Know what is trending in your region by the help of millions of other users and you can too make a video trending by sharing it as much you can with your friends.
How To Download Flipps HD Using BlueStacks
- Installing From Google Play Store
- Launch BlueStacks and go to the search bar.
- Click on the icon ‘Google Play Store’.
- The Google Play Store will now open up.
- Here, type Flipps HD in the search bar and click on install.
- The app will now install on BlueStacks. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop.
- Install Using Bluestacks Search Bar
- Once you launch BlueStacks, locate the search bar given on the top right corner.
- Type Flipps HD and click on the search button with the blue magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the icon of Flipps HD, in your search results.
- The app is now installed. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop
Note: In case the app is not available in BlueStacks search option, you can easily click on Google Play store.
- Installing Through The “.Apk” Button
- Download the .apk file for Flipps HD.
- Now launch BlueStacks and go to the search tab.
- Within the search bar click on the three bars given next to ‘Personalize’.
- This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up, from where you can go to the .apk file for Flipps HD.
- Once you find the .apk file for the Flipps HD, either double click on it or select it and click on Open
- Flipps HD will then be installed. You can access it from BlueStacks desktop.
How To Download Using Nox Player
- Use the built-in Browser to browse the Internet
- Use the search bar to find Flipps HD
- Click the icon Flipps HD appearing in the search result.
- Now the app is installed and can be accessed from the Nox Player desktop
- Click to the built-in App Center to see more games & apps.