Make the fonts on your device look more personal, quirky and creative with Flipfont by Monotype. In today’s time when life mostly revolves around smartphone and laptops, why not make it look in a personal favourite way. Choose fonts from the wide range available in the app and give a change to your UI according to your style or attitude. Don’t worry, they are not copied and will give you the taste of authenticity.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Once install FlipFont, just proceed to the “Font” section in display settings to activate.
- Vast Collection
This application provides the most extensive collection of the fonts having a different feel and look. Every month around 10 new fonts are added to make the collection look and gives more choice to choose from.
- International Languages
The most unique feature of this application is the addition of different languages around the world. Now you can communicate with the comfort with people in your own language.
Flipfont is manufactured by Monotype, a highly reputed company in the domain of fonts. So one can be absolutely sure that the fonts are not copied and quality and authenticity are maintained.
- Change and customize font easily
Once the fonts are downloaded, you just click away changing the fonts as it will be saved in your Flipfont account. You can change the fluidity of the font too before you set as your final font.
How To Download FlipFont Using BlueStacks
- Installing From Google Play Store
- Launch BlueStacks and go to the search bar.
- Click on the icon ‘Google Play Store’.
- The Google Play Store will now open up.
- Here, type FlipFont in the search bar and click on install.
- The app will now install on BlueStacks. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop.
- Install Using Bluestacks Search Bar
- Once you launch BlueStacks, locate the search bar given on the top right corner.
- Type FlipFont and click on the search button with the blue magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the icon of FlipFont, in your search results.
- The app is now installed. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop
Note: In case the app is not available in BlueStacks search option, you can easily click on Google Play store.
- Installing Through The “.Apk” Button
- Download the .apk file for FlipFont.
- Now launch BlueStacks and go to the search tab.
- Within the search bar click on the three bars given next to ‘Personalize’.
- This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up, from where you can go to the .apk file for FlipFont.
- Once you find the .apk file for the FlipFont, either double click on it or select it and click on Open
- FlipFont will install. You can access it from BlueStacks desktop.
How To Download Using Nox Player
- Use the built-in Browser to browse the Internet
- Use the search bar to find FlipFont
- Click the icon FlipFont appearing in the search result.
- Now the app is installed and can be accessed from the Nox Player desktop
- Click to built-in App Center to see more games & apps.