Flipagram is an application sharing software, which helps in cropping, editing and sharing photos and videos with an additional feature of adding music of different artists to make a movie. You can also make interesting slideshows with interesting edits and fascinating collage with multiple images. There is no limit to the number of videos you make but there is a limit to the length of the video. Using the images, the videos can be created too.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
You can add a personal touch to the photos and videos by cropping and rotating in any way you want to make it look unique. Can set images in a way to make a story out of it or add a fun design to make it look funky and quirky. There is a feature of adding make-up where you can try shades of lipstick or try eyebrows or add cooking scenes to make it look like you are serving the meal.
After the final edits, you can share it privately or post it on social media. The music collection is updated every day so that you can incorporate it in your movie and make it look unique every time. You can see stories of others whom you follow and get more interesting ideas about making video and editing images. If you want to hide certain faces in your picture that you don’t want people to see, Flipagram has the feature to hide it. You can share content which is suitable to you. It has a feature blurring the content so that it is not obvious for the other side.
How To Download Flipagram Using BlueStacks
- Installing From Google Play Store
- Launch BlueStacks and go to the search bar.
- Click on the icon ‘Google Play Store’.
- The Google Play Store will now open up.
- Here, type Flipagram in the search bar and click on install.
- The app will now install on BlueStacks. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop.
- Install Using Bluestacks Search Bar
- Once you launch BlueStacks, locate the search bar given on the top right corner.
- Type Flipagram and click on the search button with the blue magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the icon of Flipagram, in your search results.
- The app is now installed. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop
Note: In case the app is not available in BlueStacks search option, you can easily click on Google Play store.
- Installing Through The “.Apk” Button
- Download the .apk file for Flipagram.
- Now launch BlueStacks and go to the search tab.
- Within the search bar click on the three bars given next to ‘Personalize’.
- This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up, from where you can go to the .apk file for Flipagram.
- Once you find the .apk file for the Flipagram, either double click on it or select it and click on Open
- Flipagram will then be installed. You can access it from BlueStacks desktop.
How To Download Using Nox Player
- Use the built-in Browser to browse the Internet
- Use the search bar to find Flipagram
- Click the icon Flipagram appearing in the search result.
- Now the app is installed and can be accessed from the Nox Player desktop
- Click to the built-in App Center to see more games & apps.