Flight Radar 24 is a flight tracker software that shows live air traffic around the world. It allows you to gain real-time information of a particular flight which is carrying you or someone from your family. Flight Radar 24 is compatible with Mac and PC and largely functional with paid versions as free versions have limited features. It is one of the largest ADS-B networks in the world with 20,000 global receptors, with a tracking capacity of 180,000 flights each day. Major airlines and others in the aviation sectors uses it.
|FULL NAME:||Flight Radar 24|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
More about Flight Radar 24
The approach used by flight radar is very simple, gathers data from ADS-B software present in flights and serves the required information. ADS-B( Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast) is a sophisticated complex software used by the majority of aircraft. It is used by pilots to obtain data of weather and terrains ahead and other information.
Planes that have ADS-B software get their position information from the GPS network and transmit it with a host. The signals are picked by the receivers of Flight radars 24 and shared with the users. When a plane is cruising above 30,000 ft, 100 percent of the data is available from the USA and Europe. ADS-B has good coverage over all the countries in the continent like Asia, South America, Australia and New Zealand. But over some part, the coverage varies and work is going on to improve it.
Availability of data gets difficult when the plane is flying over the ocean for a longer time. If the flight is flying over the non-coverage area, Flight radar can give estimates up to 2 hours if the destination is known. Data of some aircraft are made unavailable or blocked due to security reasons. Data of military planes and certain high profile planes like Airforce One are blocked.
How To Download Flight Radar 24 Using BlueStacks
- Installing From Google Play Store
- Launch BlueStacks and go to the search bar.
- Click on the icon ‘Google Play Store’.
- The Google Play Store will now open up.
- Here, type Flight Radar 24 in the search bar and click on install.
- The app will now install on BlueStacks. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop.
- Install Using Bluestacks Search Bar
- Once you launch BlueStacks, locate the search bar given on the top right corner.
- Type Flight Radar 24 and click on the search button with the blue magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the icon of Flight Radar 24, in your search results.
- The app installs. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop
Note: In case the app is not available in BlueStacks search option, you can easily click on Google Play store.
- Installing Through The “.Apk” Button
- Download the .apk file for Flight Radar 24.
- Now launch BlueStacks and go to the search tab.
- Within the search bar click on the three bars given next to ‘Personalize’.
- This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up, from where you can go to the .apk file for Flight Radar 24.
- Once you find the .apk file for the Flight Radar 24, either double click on it or select it and click on Open
- Flight Radar 24 will then be installed. You can access it from BlueStacks desktop.
How To Download Using Nox Player
- Use the built-in Browser to browse the Internet
- Use the search bar to find Flight Radar 24
- Click the icon Flight Radar 24 appearing in the search result.
- Now the app is installed and can be accessed from the Nox Player desktop
- Click to the built-in App Center to see more games & apps.