In this modern era, technology has got wings as it is blooming day by day. From different format to different versions, each data has got supreme value and accessibility. But, all of this is often, accompanied by malware or other online threats when downloaded in your device. The download option provided within the third party webpages is filled with annoying side links or inappropriate files.
Do you want to enjoy easy download for all the filetypes in your device? Guess what! FireDL is one such useful application. You only need to look for the URL of the file that you want to download. After obtaining the required URL, you need to open the FireDL application in your device and paste it in the navigation bar.
It will automatically download the appropriate content for you. FireDL checks for the matching file only downloads it. Unnecessary additional files are always boycotted
by the application. It provides safe and secure download to your system’s library. There is also a downloaded file menu available within the application that allows you to retrieve the files you needed easily, without wasting time on searching them in your library.
|FILE SIZE||34 MB|
Key features of the application
FireDL works perfectly with all the different file types such as zip, Docx, pdf, jpeg, or any other form of multimedia.
- It has an intuit design and a user-friendly and easy-to-use interface which allows faster
- The downloaded files can easily be retrieved from an additionally downloaded folder inbuild in the application.
- The application provides a safe and secure downloaded of the desired file using the URL inserted by the user.
How to Download and Install FireDL on PC using Bluestacks
BlueStacks is a very important app which helps in downloading android apps in your PC. Follow the steps below to download and install FireDL on your PC.
- Download and install the Bluestacks software in your PC from the link provided. It is free to download and has a convenient interface.
- Once it is installed, launch the application on your PC.
- Post installation, go to My Apps button and click it.
- In the search bar, type “FireDL” and press the search button.
- You could find a list of results, choose the first one.
- Install the app from the list.
- You need to log in to your google account to access the Google Playstore app to download FireDL using Bluestacks.
- After login, the installation process will begin for the application. Finish the installation and click on it to download files easily.
How to Download and Install FireDL on PC using Nox?
To install the FireDL on your PC, you can also use Nox application. Follow the steps below to install the application using the Nox App Player.
- Download and install the Nox app player software in your PC from the link provided in
this page. Nox is an efficient and easy to use Android Emulator.
- Once the installation process is completed, run the Nox application in your PC.
- You need to login to your Google Account before using this app in your PC.
- In the search tab, type “FireDL” and press the search button.
- From the search results, install FireDL on your Nox Emulator.
- Launch the application after installation in the installed apps section to download any
filetype safely in your device.