Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius revolves around the classic role-playing battle sage of Final fantasy games. It is a unique and improved addition to the Final Fantasy game series. It has retained elements like magic, turn-based combat, monsters, dungeons, etc. from the previous games of the series. Each character is presented in the pixel-art form and it supports the summoning of characters from previous games.
|FILE SIZE||118 GB|
The story describes the mystic land of Lapis, where the human feelings, powers and entire livelihood is controlled by the powers of the magical crystals. There are eight major elements in the story. This includes the earth, fire, ice, lightning, water, wind, light and dark. The Veritas of the Dark have attacked the crystals and wanted to destroy them.
The player controls a young knight, Rain, who has to save the world and defeat the Dark lord. His friend Lasswell and the archer, Fina will help him throughout the
quest. The game has a world map using which the player can access different continents based on the story. After completing all the levels in a continent, you can unlock the new continent.
A key gameplay mechanic involves the summoning of characters from previous games and adding them to the roster. The player can command his character to attack and control his moves. To know more about the game, explore it now.
Key Features of the Game
- Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius is a brand new role-playing video game that involves characters from the previous Final Fantasy series.
- The game has easy and interactive battles. The player needs to combine tactical knowledge and magical spells to produce the best effects.
- The game supports high-quality 3D animation and a very sophisticated control system that is user-friendly.
- You need to explore the dungeons and cells in the continent for hidden routes, powerups or any magical element.
- The player can talk to the villagers and complete the puzzles or quests they give to earn special and unique rewards.
How to Download and Install Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius on PC using Bluestacks
BlueStacks is an application that allows you to run Android apps on your PC conveniently. Follow the steps below to download and install Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius on your PC.
- Download and install the Bluestacks software in your PC from the link provided. It is free to download and has a convenient interface.
- After installation, launch the application on your PC.
- On the displayed window of the app, go to My Apps button and click it.
- In the search bar, type “Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius” and press the search button.
- You could find a list of results, choose the first one.
- Install the app from the list.
- You need to log in to your google account to access the Google Playstore app to download Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius using Bluestacks.
- After login, the installation process will begin for the game. Finish the installation and click on it to enjoy playing this incredible game.
How to Download and Install Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius on PC using Nox
To install the Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius on your PC, you can also use Nox application. Follow the steps below to install the application using the Nox App Player.
- Download and install the Nox app player software in your PC from the link provided in
this page. Nox is an efficient and easy to use Android Emulator.
- After the installation process ends, run the Nox application in your PC.
- You need to login to your Google Account before using this app in your PC.
- In the search tab, type “Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius” and press the search button.
- From the search results, install Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius on your Nox Emulator.
- Launch the game after installation in the installed apps section to witness the greatest
adventure and enjoy it.