Final Fantasy III is the third and best instalment of the Final Fantasy game series. It retains the role-playing format and combat system. It is the first title in the Final Fantasy game series to include a job system that let characters change their classes at any time. The powerful creatures like Shiva and Bahamut are also available as a character in the gameplay. Final Fantasy III embarks as a hallmark of innovation and technological advancement.
The story focuses upon the four elemental crystals of light drifted across an unnamed planet. Like every element in this universe, these crystals also have their counterparts called the four dark crystals. Four orphaned youth were selected by the light crystals to restore the balance in nature. They were granted powers and magical grimoires to set out on an adventurous journey across the world.
The gameplay contains the turn-based combat system where the protagonists fight the enemies. The player controls one of the four young warriors. Final Fantasy III has all the elemental role-playing elements such as magic, monsters, weapons, dungeons, etc. Due to its intuitive design, captivating graphics and mindblowing soundtracks, the game became the first Final Fantasy game to become a million-seller.
|FULL NAME:||Final Fantasy 3|
|FILE SIZE||25 MB|
Key features of the game
- The four protagonists in the game have their unique abilities and combat style. The player needs to strategically select one for the battle.
- The the game has high-resolution graphics and 3D visuals to make the game more lively and give real-like experience.
- The the control system of Final Fantasy III has been specifically tailored to improve the gaming experience.
- There is a plethora of weapons, tools and magical spells in the game that imitates the role-playing elements.
- The crystals of light granted some of their power to the young orphans to restore balance in the world.
How to Download and Install Final Fantasy 3 on PC using Bluestacks
BlueStacks application which helps you to activate Android apps on your PC conveniently. Follow the steps below to download and install Final Fantasy III on your PC.
- Download and install the Bluestacks software in your PC from the link provided.
- After installation, launch the application on your PC.
- Post, the successful launch of the app, visit the My Apps button and click it.
- In the search bar, type “ Final Fantasy III” and press the search button.
- You could find a list of results, choose the first one.
- Install the app from the list.
- You need to log in to your google account to access the Google Playstore app to download Final Fantasy III using Bluestacks.
- After login, the installation process will begin for the game. Finish the installation and click on it to enjoy playing this action-adventure game.
How to Download and Install Final Fantasy 3 on PC using Nox?
You can use NOX application to download the Final Fantasy III on your PC. Follow the steps below to install the application using the Nox App Player.
- Download and install the Nox app player software in your PC from the link provided in
this page. Nox is an efficient and easy to use Android Emulator.
- After the installation process ends, run the Nox application in your PC.
- You need to login to your Google Account before using this app in your PC.
- In the search tab, type “ Final Fantasy III” and press the search button.
- From the search results, install Final Fantasy III on your Nox Emulator.
- Launch the game after installation in the installed apps section to join the quest with the four warriors and enjoy the game.