FIFA 15 is a football simulation game that has gained huge popularity over the years. EA Canada developed and released the game via Electronic Arts. The game features a legendary football player Lionel Messi on its cover, along with other football superstars. Premier League has licensed this version of FIFA making it first in the series to be licensed. The player needs to select his dream team and participate in different tournaments to gain points and win rewards.
The player can also sign loan to another player for a limited duration of matches. The game also included new football celebrities such as Hristo Stoichkov, Roberto Carlos, Peter Schmeichel, Franz Beckenbauer and many others. It has many similarities with the real football tournament such as celebration after goals, style and moves of different players, etc. The game has received positive reviews across the globe.
You can play head to head with your friends or build your ultimate team to play in a tournament. You can challenge your opponent in the world’s largest club competitions like the UEFA Champions League, and UEFA Europa League. The game has realistic graphics, animated jerseys, and several playing clubs. The game also includes a plethora of players in the roster.
|FULL NAME:||FIFA 15|
|FILE SIZE||8.15 GB|
Key features of the game
- FIFA 15 imitates the original tournament feels and stadium hassles in the game. You can
experience it by playing this game.
- There are several great players available in the game. You can select any of the 11 team players from the roster.
- The game allows you to form a dream team, where you do not need to worry about coins or level in the game.
- It contains all the core elements of football and any soccer fan can relate it to the actual game as it offers a real-like experience.
- There are multiple tournaments and leagues available in the game that will engage you.
How to Download and Install FIFA 15 on PC using Bluestacks?
If you are looking for an application which allows you to run Android apps on your PC conveniently then you should go with Bluestacks. Follow the steps below to download and install FIFA 15 on your PC.
- Visit the official website of Bluestack and download it to install the software.
- Launch the application on your PC post-installation,
- Click on My Apps button displayed on the monitor.
- Type “FIFA 15” and click on the search button.
- A list of results with a lot of options will appear, choose the top one.
- Install the app from the list.
- Visit the Google Playstore app to download Final FIFA 15 using Bluestacks.
- After login, the installation process will begin for the game. Click it to enjoy playing this awe-inspiring game.
How to Download and Install FIFA 15 on PC using Nox?
You can also use Nox application to install the FIFA 15 on your PC, y. Go through the following steps below to install the application using the Nox App Player.
- Visit the official website of Nox app player and download and install the software in your PC.
- Once the installation process is complete, click to run the Nox application in your computer.
- You need to login to your Google Account before using this app in your PC.
- Type “FIFA 15” and press the search button.
- Install FIFA 15 on your Nox Emulator in your PC
- At last, launch the game post-installation and enjoy the game.