Farming Simulator is a farm simulation video game developed by Giants Software and published by Focus Home Interactive. The locations in the game are based on real farm locations located in American and European regions where the player have to farm, grow crops, breed livestock and sell assets that are created for farming. The game received mixed responses from gamers and critics as this was the first-of-its-kind farming simulation game. The game was a commercial success and has sold over 25 million copies and has over 90 million mobile downloads.
|FULL NAME:||Farming Simulator 17|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Features of Farming Simulator
- Build Your Own Farm: This is one of the newest features of the game. Instead of buying fields and working on them, players can now purchase parcels of land with fields within them. The parcels purchased might also contain meadows and forests which cultivate later after the player owns them. There are a total of three maps – The South American map, Felsbrunn map and Ravenport.
- New Animal Features: The humble hound, who is man’s best friend is a part of the game where it keeps the player’s company as they do the rounds and make inherent stress of managing an agricultural empire which is a bit more manageable by being a good boy. Not only animals, but birds are also available on this feature in the landscape and will also follow seed drills from time to time. Players would not have to worry about them meddling with the profit margin as they are designed just to give an aesthetic touch. Other kinds of animals include horses too which can be kept by the player but cannot be ridden.
- New Crops with Destruction: This game features a variety of crops including oats and cotton joining the ranks.
- Vehicle Interior Animations: The player’s character can move inside the vehicle is needed and can operate it, bolstering the immersion factor. Steering, Braking, Accelerating are all the new features in the game.
- New Equipment: John Deere, Elmer’s Haulmaster are some of the big brand names whose equipment would be available in this game. Case IH, New Hollard, Fendt, Challenfer, Massey Ferguson, Valtra, Duetz-Fahr, Horsche, Krone, ROPA, Kuhn, and Ponsse are also included in the game. Premium vehicles like the Fendt Ideal combine harvester, John Deere 8400 R Tractor, Horsch Cultivator, Elmer’s Haulmaster and the Case IH Module Express are all included in the game. All types of equipment as 3D models can be viewed in the shop.
- Weed Control: Players will have a chance to remove visible weeds before the harvesting is done in order to control their grow for maximum crop yield.
Installation Requirements for Farming Simulator
To install Farming Simulator on PC, make sure that the following requirements are met by the user in the PC desktop.
- PC – Make sure that your PC is on Windows 7 or higher with at least 4 GB of RAM.
- Compatibility Mode is enabled.
How to Download Farming Simulator on Windows
Follow the below steps to download and install Farming Simulator on your PC:
- Go to Farming Simulator’s website, and go to Downloads.
- Click on Download Now.
- Select ‘Save’ to download the program. The file will be saved in the Downloads folder.
- If you want to save in a specified folder on your desktop, then click on ‘Save As’ and select the folder you want the program to be saved.
- After the download is complete click on the .exe file.
- The installation process will start.
- Run the installation package.
- Wait until the update completes
- Follow the Windows installation instructions and select options accordingly.
- Click on Finish to complete the installation.
- The program icon will appear on the desktop.
- Select the icon to start the application.