Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff is a free simulation game based on the popular American series, Family Guy, released for FOX Digital Entertainment. The game revolves around the original story of the series and tries to appeal to the audience humorously. It has got spellbound graphics, simulation tools and easy-to-use interface. The game received various awards and recognitions.
The story begins with a big fight between Ernie, the gigantic chicken, and Peter. This resulted in a brawl that destroyed the city of Quahog. The game contains several tools, mines, factories, etc. to help Peter simulate and re-build the city of Quahog. As you started building the city, the story advances and objects similar to the TV series appears.
The game featured some of the big stars from the series such as Seth MacFarlane (Peter, Stewie, Brian), Alex Borstein (Lois), Mila Kunis (Meg), and Seth Green (Chris). The player needs to complete different objectives in the game to win it. You need to help Peter become a pirate, help Glenn find the gold digger island. The TV show’s actors provided the voiceover in the game. All the characters can be customised as per your choice hilariously.
|FULL NAME:||Family Guy Quest|
|FILE SIZE||177 MB|
Key features of the game?
The game is free and adventurous. It has used humour as a weapon to engage the players and recreate the funny moments of the TV Show.
- The game has featured nearly all the popular character from the Family Guy series, even Meg, that creates nostalgia upon the player.
- The player needs to defend Quahog from any sort of invasion by the evil fat chicken, pirates or dwarfs.
- The game has fully customisable characters and you can win exciting prizes by playing the side- quests and mini-games.
- There are several peter-based kinds of stuff provided to make an imprint of Peter in the town, such as the Petercopter, Peterdactyl, etc.
How to Download and Install Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff on PC using Bluestacks?
BlueStacks is an application that allows you to run Android apps on your PC conveniently. Follow the steps below to download and install Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff on your PC.
- Download and install the Bluestacks software in your PC from the link provided. It is free to download and has a convenient interface.
- After installation, launch the application on your PC.
- On the displayed window of the app, go to My Apps button and click it.
- In the search bar, type “Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff” and press the search button.
- You could find a list of results, choose the first one.
- Install the app from the list.
- You need to log in to your google account to access the Google Playstore app to download Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff using Bluestacks.
- After login, the installation process will begin for the game.
- Finish the installation and click on it to enjoy playing this wonderful game.
How to Download and Install Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff on PC using Nox ?
To install the family Guy: The Quest for Stuff on your PC, you can also use Nox application.
- Follow the steps below to install the application using the Nox App Player.
- Download and install the Nox app player software in your PC from the link provided in
this page. Nox is an efficient and easy to use Android Emulator.
- After the installation process ends, run the Nox application in your PC.
- You need to login to your Google Account before using this app in your PC.
- In the search tab, type “Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff” and press the search button.
- From the search results, install Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff on your Nox Emulator.
- Launch the game after installation in the installed apps section to simulate the city from
scratch according to Peter.