What is a fallout shelter? Its basically a vault or protection chamber to safeguard the people inside during a nuclear or radioactive explosion. This unique concept has been utilised in a free-to-play simulation game, Fallout Shelter. This advanced game challenges the player to build, manage and safeguard his own fallout shelter or vault.
The game has received many awards and recognitions. Mobile Game of the year 2016, 2015 Golden Joystick Award, Google Play best of 2015 Award, etc. are a few to mention.
The player portrays the character of the leader of the vault. He needs to guide the citizens or dweller to build, fabricate and maintain the vault. He also needs to keep the dweller happy by providing food, water, security, power, etc. to them.
You need to assign different dwellers, the work of generating resources. The working capacity of the dwellers depends on their profile.
You can provide training to your dwellers for effective production of resources. New rooms can be created in the vault for storage, statistics or training. The main objective of the game is resource planning, leadership and management skills.
|FULL NAME:||Fallout Shelter|
|FILE SIZE||697 MB|
Key features of the game
- The game allows you to turn an evacuated underground land, over 2000ft. Deep, into a shelter for the dwellers using various resources.
- You can interact with the dwellers to provide them with the job that best matches their profile. Their key skills are listed for you in their profile description.
- The player needs to keep a check on the supply of clothes, water, food, electricity, etc. inside the vault to keep the dwellers happy.
- You can transform the junk beneath the ground into a happy living community world. All the characters can be customised.
- The player can send his dweller above the ground to explore and collect useful items or
weapons left after the nuclear explosion.
How to Download and Install Fallout Shelter on PC using Bluestacks
BlueStacks is an application that allows you to run Android apps on your PC conveniently. It is free to download and has a convenient interface. Follow the steps below to download and install Fallout Shelter on your PC
- Download and install the Bluestacks software in your PC from the link provided.
- After installation, launch the application on your PC.
- On the displayed window of the app, go to My Apps button and click it.
- In the search bar, type “Fallout Shelter” and press the search button.
- You could find a list of results, choose the first one.
- Install the app from the list.
- You need to log in to your google account to access the Google Playstore app to download Fallout Shelter using Bluestacks.
- After login, the installation process will begin for the game. Finish the installation and click on it to play this marvellous game.
How to Download and Install Fallout Shelter on PC using Nox?
To install the Fallout Shelter on your PC, you can also use Nox application. Follow the steps below to install the application using the Nox App Player.
- Download and install the Nox app player software in your PC from the link provided in
this page. Nox is an efficient and easy to use Android Emulator.
- After the installation process ends, run the Nox application in your PC.
- You need to login to your Google Account before using this app in your PC.
- In the search tab, type “Fallout Shelter” and press the search button.
- From the search results, install Fallout Shelter on your Nox Emulator.
- Launch the application after installation in the installed apps section to prove your