FakeApp is a desktop app that allows users to easily create photorealistic face swap videos using deep learning. Deepfakes are one of the biggest and also the terrifying inventions of the internet with receiving mixed responses from users all over. Even though the software is terrifying to some eyes, the procedure is a giant leap forward, so many netizens think about it as a good thing. Many fields of entertainment are being shifted slowly to Deepfakes software, ranging from feature films to porn, where celebrity faces are attached to the people in the video. The software is designed to build a very convincing output that the viewers cannot make most of the differences. For a user to replace an actor in a video with another face, the user needs to have a lot of images of the replacement face, which can be quite a strenuous task.
|FULL NAME:||FakeApp 1.1|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Features of FakeApp
- FakeApp allows users to swap faces with their favorite actors on video.
- This is made possible with the DeepFake technology, which is a neural network-generated face swap video created with a machine learning algorithm.
- The app allows users to create training data, training the data and creating fakes with the model.
- All this software works without any kind of Python or any other integrations or parse codes which allows users of all kinds to work on the app.
- Users would have to invest a great deal of time for the product to come out without any kind of glitches.
- Fakeapp first analyzes a given video and isolate all the character movements, including the head, eyes, lips and other facial structures.
- After importing the referenced data that need to be replaced, the software will start analyzing the reference data completely for marks where the face can be replaced.
- The user needs to procure as many face references images for the replacement as possible as the AI will need to analyze and process every facial detail to make the replacement data to blend in with the original video to produce a convincing output.
- After the data is collected and processed, the app will try to replace the face while also preserving the facial movements.
- The output totally depends on the quality of the video and references given.
- Due to its software not being user-friendly, users will have some difficulty in navigating and might also take a lot of time to process data to give the required output due to which the CPU and GPU will be strained heavily.
- The file size is above 1.5GB and requires more free storage for processing, which makes the software impossible to run on older and smaller version laptops.
Installation Requirements for FakeApp
To install FakeApp on PC, make sure that the following requirements are met.
- PC – Make sure that your PC is on Windows 7 or higher with at least 4 GB of RAM.
How to Download FakeApp on Windows
Follow the below steps to download and install FakeApp on your PC:
- Go to FakeApp’s website, and go to Downloads.
- Click on Download Now.
- Select ‘Save’ to download the program. The file will be saved in the Downloads folder.
- If you want to save in a specified folder on your desktop, then click on ‘Save As’ and select the folder you want the program to be saved.
- After the download is complete click on the .exe file.
- The installation process will start.
- Run the installation package.
- Wait until the update completes
- Follow the Windows installation instructions and select options accordingly.
- Click on Finish to complete the installation.
- The program icon will appear on the desktop.
- Select the icon to start the application.