We know about so many video games through the internet, past experiences, friends, trends, or several other sources. But, have you heard of an interactive communication-based game? Rare to its type, Facade represents an artificial-intelligence-based interactive video game developed for windows and macOS. Created by Mateas and Andrew, the game has gained enormous popularity and international recognition. It received the Grand Jury Prize at the 2006 Games Festival.
|FULL NAME:||Facade Game|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
The story focuses on a couple, Trip and Grace, who invited the player to their home in New York City. But, the domestic confrontation between the two of them due to the player’s arrival turned the tables. Now, the player has been given some choices and objectives. Either convince them to recollect their memories of love and joy to be back together or bring past affair issues to heat up the argument. In case of suspicion, you will be thrown out of the house.
Facade has an embedded language processing tool and advanced artificial intelligence routines to provide perfect tincture of drama and stage-play. Therefore, the communication between the couple and the player seems real and engaging. You only need to type your text and the algorithm will produce the final outcome. Overall, it is difficult to convince the couple to follow your advice. However, with active intervention and tactical opinions, you can create a space for yourself.
Key features of the game
- Facade features family drama and incorporates communication between computer AI and the player in a unique and interesting way.
- The player can either nudge the couple towards their impending divorce or coax them towards reconciliation.
- However, you need to control your showering words because in case it offends the couple, they will throw you out.
- You can say anything anytime to the couple. Fortunately, the language recogniser will convey it to them effectively.
- Finally, something worth praising in Facade is the next level of AI technology. The characters reflect the full range of emotions and have multiple expressions.
Minimum System Requirements
Facade has many intriguing features and it truly deserves a shot. So, to download this game on your PC, your system needs to satisfy minimum system requirements.
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
CPU: Intel Pentium III 1.6 GHz or Athlon XP equivalent
RAM: 256 MB
Free Disk Space: 1 GB
DirectX Version: 09
Video Card: Any DirectX 9 compatible
Sound Card: Yes
How to Download and install Facade in your PC or Mac
Firstly, you need to confirm the above minimum system requirements. Now, you can proceed with the steps mentioned below to install Facade in your PC.
- Start by clicking on the download now button link available on this page.
- You need to wait for a few seconds for the download file to become available.
- Now, wait for some more time for the download to get completed. Make sure that you have a high-speed stable Internet connection for a quick download.
- After that, you need to locate the folder where the file has been downloaded in your PC. Right-click on the folder.
- Select the ‘Extract to Battlefield 2” to start the extraction process. You will need to install WinRAR to get the file extracted.
- Finally, after the extraction process ends, double-click on the Facade folder to open it and then run the .exe application as an administrator.