The Eye of the beholder is an RPG for video consoles and PC developed by Westwood Associates. In the game, lords of the city Waterdeep hire investigators to get details about an evil coming from beneath the city. They enter city sewers for investigation but the entrance gets blocked by collapse after which they descend further beneath the city. It is caused by Xanathar, the eponymous beholder. Going through Drow and Dwarf clans, to Xanathar’s den, the place where confrontation takes place.
|FULL NAME:||Eye of the Beholder|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Once the Xanather is killed, the player is treated to a small blue window which describes that the beholder was killed and the player has returned to the surface as a hero. An animated ending was featured in the ending of Amiga version. Eye of the Beholder is featured in the first-person perspective in a 3D dungeon. Here the player has to control 4 characters using a point and click to fight monsters. This number can be increased to six by resurrecting skeletons from dead non-player character throughout dungeons.
How To Download Eye Of The Beholder Using BlueStacks
Installing From Google Play Store
- Launch BlueStacks and go to the search bar.
- Click on the icon ‘Google Play Store’.
- The Google Play Store will now open up.
- Here, type Eye Of The Beholder in the search bar and click on install.
- The app will now install on BlueStacks. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop.
Install Using Bluestacks Search Bar
- Once you have run BlueStacks, go to the search bar given on the top right corner.
- Type Eye Of The Beholder and click on the search button with the blue magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the icon of Eye Of The Beholder, in your search results.
- The app is now installed. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop
Installing Through The “.Apk” Button
- Download the .apk file for Eye Of The Beholder.
- Run BlueStacks, go to the search tab, and click on ‘Personalize’.
- This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up, from where you can go to the .apk file for Eye Of The Beholder .
- Once you find the .apk file for the Eye Of The Beholder, either double click on it or select it and click on Open
- Eye Of The Beholder will then be installed. You can access it from BlueStacks desktop.
How To Download The Eye of the Beholder Using Nox Player
- Use the built-in Browser to browse the Internet
- Use the search bar to find Eye Of The Beholder
- Click the icon Eye Of The Beholder appearing in the search result.
- Eye of the Beholder is installed and can be accessed from the Nox Player desktop