There are multiple types of data with different layouts present in our devices. The file ranges from Zip filetype to installer packages, these multiple data types need to be accessed correctly using appropriate software. In the absence of apt software, you may lose some of your important files or information. Hence, to help you out, extracting files of various types and forms, I have talked about an exclusive Extractor Android application.
|FULL NAME:||Extractor Android for PC|
|FILE SIZE||12 MB|
This Extractor application will help you in extracting files on your device from any type of archive. The various forms of filetype such as simple zip file can easily be extracted at a suitable location in your PC using this application. It supports several other filetypes such as installation program like Wise or NSIS, windows installer package like .msi type files, etc. This application will allow you to extract files from virtually any form of archive regardless of your system WinRAR or any other general-purpose extraction software in your device.
The source file, compression method, or destination root has no such consideration while using this software. This software provides an easy-to-use and convenient way to extract files from installation packages without pulling up a command-line every time.
Key Features of the Application
Using an extractor application is an easy and convenient method to extract files from different packages and installers in your device. I have now listed some of the key features of the application below:
- It works at a high speed and never lags while extracting files. It supports every application type including system application files.
- The software does not require any root access or manipulation in your device settings. It
virtually extracts the files.
- It supports a plethora of different file types such as zip file, WISE or NSIS, installer package, .msi type files, etc.
- The software is compatible with various devices and can extract multiple files at a time without any hassle.
How to Download and Install Extractor on PC using Bluestacks
BlueStacks is an online application store that allows you to download/run Android apps on your PC conveniently. You can always follow the steps below to download and install a compatible extractor on your PC.
- Click on the link below and use it to download and install the Bluestacks software in your PC The software is free to download and has a convenient interface.
- After installation, launch the application on your PC.
- On the displayed window of the app, go to My Apps button and click it.
- In the search bar, type “Extractor” and press the search button.
- Next, you will find a list of results, choose the first one.
- Install the app from the list.
- Post this, you need to log in to your google account to access the Google Playstore app to download Extractor using Bluestacks.
- After login, the installation process will begin for the application.
- Finish the installation and click on it to launch the app.
How to Download and Install Extractor on PC using Nox
You can also use the Nox application to install the Extractor on your PC. Nox is an efficient and easy to use Android Emulator. Follow the steps below to install the application using the Nox App Player
- Download and install the Nox app player software in your PC from the link provided in
- After the installation process ends, run the Nox application in your PC.
- You need to login to your Google Account before using this app in your PC.
- In the search tab, type “Extractor” and press the search button.
- From the search results, install Extractor on your Nox Emulator.
- Launch the application after installation in the installed apps section to extract your files easily.