Exagear is a PC game emulator for android devices. The application allows you to enjoy various turn and strategy-based games deployed for windows in your android device. There are several games available on Exagear. Some of them are Civilization III, Disciples II, Heroes of Might and Magic III, etc. The application has an easy-to-use and simple interface that allows proper navigation. To use Exagear in your device, you need to have a legal copy of the game with you in your device.
The application provides the function to open your game inside it with just a click, from the downloaded folder. After that, you need to choose a control system by buying some or using the free version available. Exagear is one of the powerful emulators created until now because of its capacity to emulate music, sound, graphics, videos, etc. very efficiently. It is very compatible and supports some of the best games in history. The application does not itself include games, however, you need to have pre-installed the
a version of the game you want to play.
|FILE SIZE||35 GB|
Key features of the application
- Exagear is available for free download and offers customisation of the control system for your game.
- The application supports a variety of classic turn-based, role-playing or strategy-based old school video games.
- The user needs to have a pre-installed folder of the game in the device. You can open this folder in the application.
- The emulator offers a free-trial period for three days after installation. After that, you need to select one of the subscription packs to continue using it.
- Exagear is very compatible and it supports a plethora of games on the interface.
How to Download and Install Exagear on PC using Bluestacks?
BlueStacks is an application that allows you to run Android apps on your PC conveniently. Follow the steps below to download and install Exagear on your PC.
- Download and install the Bluestacks software in your PC from the link provided. It is free to download and has a convenient interface.
- After installation, launch the application on your PC.
- On the displayed window of the app, go to My Apps button and click it.
- In the search bar, type “Exagear” and press the search button.
- You could find a list of results, choose the first one.
- Install the app from the list.
- You need to log in to your google account to access the Google Playstore app to download Exagear using Bluestacks.
- After login, the installation process will begin for the game.
How to Download and Install Exagear on PC using Nox?
You can also use Nox application to install and successfully play Exagear on your PC. The players who wish to play the game can follow the steps given to install the application via Nox App Player.
- Download and install the Nox app player software in your PC from the link provided in
this page. Nox is an efficient and easy to use Android Emulator.
- After the installation process ends, run the Nox application in your PC.
- You need to login to your Google Account before using this app in your PC.
- In the search tab, type “Exagear” and press the search button.
- From the search results, install Exagear on your Nox Emulator.
- Launch the game after installation in the installed apps section to become the king of
the seven kingdoms.