In this world full of opportunities, chaos, and day-to-day activities, it is very difficult to escape the rush and enjoy the beautiful gift of life. Escaped Chasm is one such game where you can adore the world’s beauty via a third person’s eyes. It is a prequel to the short film ‘Dwellers of the Mountain’s Forest’ and it is created using the RPG Maker Engine. It has an emotional theme.
|FULL NAME:||Escaped Chasm Game|
|FILE SIZE||75 MB|
The most significant feature of the game is its story. The player plays as a lonely innocent girl who sees an exciting and more fascinating world around her in her dreams. The world which she admires and always wanted to live in. However, days of sorrow entered her life when her parents end up missing. She was surrounded by grief, enemies, demon, and much more. The game has many such twists and turns.
The game has an impressive cinematic effect that goes on with the strong. The background has purple shades and fantastic sprite work. The soundtrack has a beautiful combination of deep sorrowful music and haunting chatter of demons. The player needs to explore the girl’s house and interact with different things to help the lonely girl and find her parents.
Key Features of Escaped Chasm
- Escaped Chasm has an intriguing and motivational approach as it will successfully bind you to its story and compel you to keep playing.
- The story focuses on the misery of a young girl and has an emotional impact on the players because you want to help her in any way possible.
- The animation and graphics are vibrant and colourful. Soundtracks are appropriate to the scenes and events in the game.
- The gameplay has many twists and turns where the player needs to find her missing parents and fight with the enemies.
- There are two possible endings which depend upon the choices you make within the game. In order to explore them, do play the game.
Installation Requirements for Escaped Chasm
Before you start with the download of the Escaped Chasm game, it is important to determine whether your PC meets the minimum system requirements to run it.
- OS: 64-Bit Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.66GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB
- Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 with 500 MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9
- Sound: Any DirectX compatible Sound Card
How to Download and Install Escaped Chasm on your PC
After the confirmation that your PC meets the installation requirements for Escaped Chasm, you can proceed with the download process of the game. Please follow the below steps to download Escaped Chasm on your PC and run it.
- Click on the Escaped Chasm Download Link on this page.
- Wait for a few seconds for the download file to become available and then click on the
‘Download Now’ button that is available under the Escaped Chasm Download file details.
- Now, wait for some time for the download to get completed. Make sure that you have a high-speed Internet connection for a quick download.
- Once the download is completed, go to the Downloads folder on your PC and then right-click on your Escaped Chasm file.
- Choose the ‘Extract to Escaped Chasm’ to begin the extraction process. You will need to install WinRAR to get the file extracted.
- Once the extraction is successfully completed, double-click on the Escaped Chasm folder to open it and then run the .exe application as an administrator.
Your game will be launched when you run the .exe application and you can start playing the unique and exciting game on your PC.
Please Note- Escaped Chasm is already pre-installed for you. So, you just need to download and extract the files in order to run it.