Do you want software that can connect your EOS Digital Camera with your computer? Connecting your Camera with PC can benefit you a lot. Communication with your camera is a lot easier. Now, whether you want to download images from your camera, view them, control the settings, remote shooting and whatnot.
|FULL NAME:||EOS Utility|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Download EOS Utility
Canon developed the EOS Utility Software. EOS Utility not only lets you connect your camera to the computer, but also allows you to manage your camera from the computer. Remote operation of your camera through PC is a lot easier. Various features of the EOS Utility joint together makes it easier to connect the camera to your computer.
EOS Utility has some features that help it to establish a connection between a computer and camera. You can check out the features of EOS Utility in this article. Moreover, you can also get to know about the downloading process of EOS Utility in this article.
Features of EOS Utility
EOS utility helps in the communication of camera to PC, the features that help in doing so are as follows:
You can easily display images stored in your PC onto your PC. You only have to connect your camera to your computer and have EOS Utility. It will be beneficial for you in the times when you want to view the pictures taken in your camera on a bigger screen (PC).
Not only can you view your Images on PC, but you can also download the same on your PC. Now, you would want to edit your pictures that you have taken on your camera, but that feature is not available on your camera. To do that, you can download the images from the camera to PC and edit the picture with the help of any editing software you have. Or if you want to download it as a backup, then also it is possible.
Did you know that you can even operate your camera without touching it? Yes, you can. You are only required to connect your camera to your PC via cable or a wireless file transmitter. And then you can control your camera remotely from the PC if you have EOS Utility tool.
You are also able to make changes in the settings of your Camera through PC. It is a lot easier due to EOS Utility software and works in wonders.
Minimum Installation requirements of EOS Utility
Now, if you want to have EOS Utility on your PC, then you can. But, you have to ensure specific system requirements needed for installing EOS Utility on your PC. Such conditions are as follows:
- The operating system required for EOS Utility is Windows 10, 8 and 7.
- You need RAM of minimum 1GB for EOS Utility.
- If the processor is 64-Bit, then you need RAM of 2GB.
- Screen resolution for using EOS Utility should be 1,024×768 pixels or more.
Download and Install EOS Utility on PC
If you are in search for a way to download EOS Utility on your PC, then you are at the correct place! For downloading EOS Utility on PC, follow the steps provided below:
- First, download the zip file for EOS Utility software from the download button provided here.
- Click on the download button and save the file on your PC.
- After that, open the folder where you saved the file. If you clicked on ‘save’ option, then you will be able to find it on the ‘downloads’ folder of your PC.
- Then, right-click on the zip file.
- After that, click on ‘extract here’ from the dropdown menu.
- Once the file is extracted, a new installer.exe file will be generated on the same folder.
- Then, double click on the installer file.
- After that, a setup program will come up.
- Then you will have to follow the steps instructed in the setup/installer program.
- Then, you can wait for it to install,
- After that, you will have to restart your computer and use the software all you want.