Now, doing project work or an assignment is not that difficult of a task. But ending it might seem quite tricky. Now, you would want your project report to have the best outcomes. Thus it would be best if you use applications that can be quite beneficial for you when managing project reports or any other documents.
|FILE SIZE||106 MB|
One of such applications is EndNote. An endNote is a software tool through which you can publish and manage bibliographies, references and even citations. You don’t have to think overwriting citations for hours anymore as EndNote is here as your saviour.
An endNote is an office tool that can help you to create references or bibliographies, manage documentation for different research reports and whatnot. Clarivate Analytics developed EndNote so that its users could have access to an incredible software tool for document creating and editing purposes. It has a great UI with various unique tools as well.
EndNote also emphasizes powerful metadata editing, sorting, easy data input, searching, exporting and even discovering links between different data sets. It can provide you with fast yet straightforward service having incredible features to organize, share and sort your gathered data and whatnot. Thus it is one of the best software of its kind that you can find nowadays.
Features of EndNote
Now, you would want to know about the features that make it one of the best office tool as it is now. Some of its features are as follows:
You can now use online resources in EndNote for PDFs and references. You can now get the opportunity to select resources from more than hundreds of results of online resources.
Full research articles
You cannot always find full-text articles, but it is possible through EndNote. It provides you with access to full-text research articles in seconds. All it takes is a click to research full-text articles now.
Ensure Bibliography originality
You can now create bibliography and make sure whether it is accurate or not through EndNote. You can check its accuracy through refreshed referencing styles and journals.
EndNote also contains cloud storage; thus, you can store any of the files that you create in EndNote and get access to it from any device if you have the same account.
Share with collaborators
You can now share your works or all of your library easily with numerous collaborators all around the world.
You won’t have to question the accuracy of your work if you have EndNote. It is because it has an automatic reference and link updating that makes it incredible of an application.
You can now build your bibliography automatically with EndNote. It can use the library of more than 7000 reference types, and you can also customize the style by yourself for your bibliography.
Minimum Installation Requirements of EndNote
If you want to download EndNote on your PC, then first ensure the conditions required for EndNote. Such requirements are as follows:
- The operating system required for EndNote is Windows 10, 8 and 7.
- For EndNote, you will need one gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor.
- You need 2 GB of RAM for EndNote.
- You need 600 MB GB of free Hard Disk space for EndNote.
Download and install EndNote on PC
Now, you would want to download EndNote on your PC, but you are unaware of the way. Well, no worries as this article include the ways to download it. To download EndNote on your PC, you can follow the steps which are as follows:
1. Firstly click on the download button provided here to download EndNote on your PC.
2. after that, save the file on your PC.
3. To save it, you can either click on ‘save’ (it will save the file on the ‘downloads’ folder) or ‘save as’ (you will get an option to keep it at your desired location).
4. After that, double click on the exe file that you have saved.
5. After that, an installer program will come up.
6. Then, follow the steps in the installer program.
7. Then, please wait for it to install.
8. After that, you can have unlimited access to the software from your desktop.