Double Driver is a Windows utility tool that you must have. With the Double Driver tool, you will be able to manage old as well as new drivers.
|FULL NAME:||Double Driver|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
With the Double Drivers, you can keep track of all the drivers on your devices. You can record, coordinate, back up, restore, and even save the drivers. With the Double Driver application, you can even print the data on your drivers.
Using Double Driver, updating the drives becomes an easy task. With the backup that is created by Double Driver, you can supervise the data on your drivers and make your desktop function effectively. Double Driver is a portable application that creates self-executable files as it functions.
After installing Double Driver, whenever you will update the drivers present on your device – desktop or laptop, you will be able to trace all of them. You can clear any issues in the working of your PC by installing and running a scan of Double Driver.
Key Features of Double Driver
The user interface of the Double Drivers is simple. When you open Double Driver, you will have to run a scan firsthand. After through with the scan, all the drivers on your device will be displayed with the necessary information. You will be able to see the drivers, its version, its installation date, its class, and other information.
Save in Many Ways
You can save the information present on the drivers in multiple ways. You can save the content either on your Cloud storage account or in a USB device or a network folder, or even in a self-executable file. After backing up the data, the Double Driver will itself give you these several options; you may choose the most suitable one.
Backup with Added Facilities
The Double Driver backup feature is very advanced. It helps detect the files that are not pre-installed on your device. It allows you to record all the drivers to back up the information in them. You can even keep them in a text file.
Steps to Download and Install Double Driver on PC
The Double Driver file is only 2.07MB big. The Double Driver is free to download and use. It will charge you no amount for its services.
To install Double Driver on your Windows PC and keep your drivers safe and secure, follow the steps given below.
- To download Double Driver on your PC – desktop or laptop that has Windows software, use the link given below.
- After clicking on the link, on the very top, you will see the Download quick link. Click on that Download button to install Double Driver.
- After the Double Driver is installed, open the application.
- To create a backup of the drivers on your device, click on the Scan Current System key. This will start the process of scanning your PC. You will be able to see all the drivers installed on your desktop or laptop.
- Then select the drivers whose backup you want to create. Select the desired ones and click on Back Up Now.
- Lastly, select the storage location. This way, you can install and work on Double Driver.