Dominoes is one of the best strategy board games played by millions of people worldwide. Anyone can play this game due to its simple gameplay. Now, if you don’t have the domino tiles, you don’t need to worry because you can play this game on your devices as well. Then you will know how amazing it feels to play this game on your devices whether it is a phone, PC or Mac, you can play this game on any device you want.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
This game consists of three different modes from which you can choose, which includes Dominoes all 5, block Dominoes and Draw Dominoes. This game is published by Aged studio limited. Play with your mind and defeat your rivals in this game.
Features of Dominoes
The gameplay of Dominoes is straightforward in which you have to place the domino tiles on the board. The more you score, the more your chances of winning is. There are no complications regarding the gameplay.
The graphics of this game is of high quality which gives you a real Dominoes playing experience. The animations and pictures of this game make it look even better then you think.
There are four types of difficulty levels for you to choose from according to your skills. The better your skills are, the greater difficulty you can choose from.
Dominoes contains similar rules to that of the original board game, does give you a real Dominoes playing experience. You have to follow the rules you do in the original Dominoes board game.
This game offers you an easier way to customize the background of your game so that you can choose any background you want. You can also custom select the domino tiles that you are going to play with.
Set up feature
In this game, you can also set up how much the winning points are going to be. You can even set up the starting hand.
Minimum Installation Requirements of Dominoes on PC and MAC
If you want to download the Dominoes app on your PC and MAC, then there are specific installation requirements that your device must meet. Only then, you will be able to download the app on your PC/MAC. Following are the conditions that your device needs to meet:
- If downloading on PC, you should have Windows 7 or above (2 GB RAM).
- If downloading on MAC, you should have Mac® OS X® 10.12 (Sierra) or higher, up to 10.15 (macOS Catalina).
- It would be best if you had an emulator (either BlueStacks or NoxPlayer will do). You can download BlueStacks from https://www.bluestacks.com/download.html and NoxPlayer from https://noxofficial.com/ which will be available both for PC and MAC.
How to download Dominoes
On Your PC
Downloading this game on your PC is not difficult as you think it might be. Following are the steps you have to follow to download this app on your PC:
- First, you will have to download an android app emulator from the link provided above (we can take BlueStacks for now) on your PC.
- After that, you can install and launch the app (from the download folder on your PC).
- Once installed, open the app and open google play stores on it.
- You can then search for Dominoes on the search bar located at the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
- Then, you have to click on the download button and wait for it to install.
- After the installation is done, you can launch the app and enjoy one of your favourite board games.
How to download Dominoes on you MAC
Downloading Dominoes on your MAC is the same as that of PC. Here are the steps you have to follow to download the app on your MAC.
- First, you have to download BlueStacks on your MAC.
- After that, launch the app and open Google play store on it.
- Then, sign-in to your google account.
- Then search for Dominoes on the search bar located at the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- After that, you can click on the download button of the app.
- Then wait for it to install and it’s done.
- You can now open the app and enjoy as much as you want!