A visual novel game developed by Team Salvato, Doki Doki Literature Club is perfect for anime lovers. According to the maker, the inspiration for this game came from the mixed feelings for anime and surreal stories with unsettling experiences, The story follows that a male high school student joins the school’s literature club and interact with his female seniors.
It features mostly a linear story mostly with endings depending on the choices the player makes. At first glance, the game appears to be a dating simulator, but it is a metafictional psychological horror game that breaks the fourth wall.
|FULL NAME:||Doki Doki Literature Club|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
It is a visual novel with low interaction that consists of scenes with two-dimensional static images of characters from a first-person perspective. The dialogues and narrations are present in the form of leading text. The narration is provided by the protagonist who is invited by his childhood friend Sayori. At certain junctures, the player is required to make a decision that will determine the course of events. This decision will affect the development of the player’s relationship with the key female characters.
The interactions are influenced by minigames where the protagonist has to compose a poem with a word that has a special preference by each girl. Depending on the result, the player can add more scenes with the character to whom the poem was dedicated.
How To Download Doki Doki Literature Using BlueStacks
Installing From Google Play Store
- Open BlueStacks and search for Google Play Store
- The Google Play Store will now open up.
- Here, type Doki Doki Literature in the search bar and click on install.
- The app will now install on BlueStacks. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop.
Install Using Bluestacks Search Bar
- Start BlueStacks and search for Doki Doki Literature Club.
- Click on the icon of Doki Doki Literature to install it.
- The app is now installed. You can access it from the BlueStacks desktop
Installing Through The “.Apk” Button
- Download the .apk file for Doki Doki Literature.
- Start BlueStacks and go to the search tab.
- Within the search bar click on the three bars given next to ‘Personalize’.
- This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up, from where you can go to the .apk file for Doki Doki Literature.
- Once you find the .apk file for the Doki Doki Literature, either double click on it or select it and click on Open
- Doki Doki Literature will then be installed. You can access it from BlueStacks desktop.
How To Download Doki Doki Literature Club Using Nox Player
- Use the built-in Browser to browse the Internet
- Use the search bar to find the Doki Doki Literature Club.
- Click the icon Doki Doki Literature Club appearing in the search result.
- Now your app is installed and is easily accessible from the Nox Player desktop