Deployment Image Servicing and Management is a command-line application that can be used in the management and maintenance of OS pictures and the preparation of Windows Image or the Windows image file organisation before download.
It can also be used when the operating system begins to get slow and buggy during regular use or boot when restoring the Windows image filename. It doesn’t have a UI because it is a command-line application.
|FULL NAME:||Dism Gui|
|FILE SIZE||122 KB|
This pack is compact and all set to run out of the box, simplifying access and DISM features for everyone. The functional user interface is primarily designed for ease and usability; thus, all of its commands are arranged intelligently in nine simple taps such as the Driver management, mount control, editing operation, package management.
DISM GUI’s Mainstream Services
- Disc Cleaner is the first feature & this will provide you with information on all data stored on your system.
- You can select the data items you want to delete after viewing the data list.
- You can delete things like installation history updates, search history, temporarily downloaded files, and error reports.
Mounting of WIM file
- With this programme, you can install the Windows Imaging File Format.
- Simply click the Select WIM button and assign a folder a mounting position by selecting the WIM file.
- The folder should be vacant, though. To get detailed information about the selected WIM file, you can then pressing Show WIM data.
- The knowledge is printed in the following text field called the DISM Production.
- Select Mount WIM to proceed with the protocol until everything has been set.
Packages and Drivers Management
Once you are done with the image file, you can simply apply drivers to the image file and upgrade the packages. Select the folder you have saved your drivers from the top bar and click the Add Drivers button to add it to your image file. You may specify the folder and delete it from or add it to the image file that was originally installed.
Tweak and Optimise your System
Want to improve your system and optimize it? You can apply multiple different tweaks to your network, Windows updates, Windows Explorer and other sites with this toolkit. Your window’s functionality, updates, its app associations and drivers can all be administered. In principle, you can prevent these actions by going to the Control Panel on your computer. You can do it from your interface more easily.
Although it might not be the best application ever, the DISM GUI download is an unquestionably useful and powerful app. It makes it possible for anyone without resorting to the complex commands but with a few clicks, to make the most of what the DISM Command-Line app can offer.
How to Work with DISM GUI
- WIM images are installed and removed.
- To pick your target WIM file, you can press Select WIM and navigate. This can be a “stock” or a changed WIM file. Try to copy a WIM file from the optical source media to the directory in your system where you and (Windows) have completed access permissions.
- Choose your desired OS version’s index number. Click Display WIM Info to get a list of the pictures available inside a WIM.
- Click Folder selection and set the path to unpack the WIM image.
- To let DISM GUI perform its job, click Mount WIM. By clicking Open Mounted Archive, you can access the file system material of the mounted WIM.
- As you probably know, you can build an unsupervised response script file for so-called Windows instals through the Windows Device Image Manager (SIM) from the Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK).
Follow these steps and link XML-file with the currently installed WIM: After generating the AutoUnattend.xml response files by using Windows SIM, search the Unattended Service tab in DISM GUI:
- To browse and pick your unregulated reply file you can press Choose XML.
- To apply the XML file on your installed WIM, press Apply Unattend.xml, well.
Features of DISM GUI
- Image unmount
- Mount points clean up.
- An image grab or add
- Photo export
- Image break
- Service of Windows Version
- Support of application
How to Download and Install Dism GUI for PC
Follow this method to install a WIM image file from the DISM Interface Mount Control tab.
- To pick your target, WIM file press, Choose WIM and browse.
- To unpack a WIM file, press Select Folder and specify the path.
- Select Mount WIM and do the job of DISM GUI.
Updating an image
- Create a mount point archive, and then begin the DISM interface.
- Choose the image file under the Wim File heading and folder it under the Mount Position Heading; you want to upgrade. Click on Mount WIM, in the DISM Output window, and you will receive a progress alert.
- To add drivers to your picture, you can remove the drive management tab at the right-hand side of the default tab (mount control). Pick the folder in which you extracted your drivers in the Add Drivers area. If required for the pilot, search ‘Power Unsigned.’ This can take a while, depending on the number of drivers in the chosen folder.
- Return to Mount Control Register and press Dismount Wim. If you wish to commit improvements to wim, you will be asked to inquire. Select Yes, and you will change the wim picture to the drivers you have picked to inject.
Similar to DISM GUI
Features of Glmage X
- WIM Image Capture
- Use a WIM picture
- Divide a WIM picture. Used to separate a WIM in 4GB chunks for UEFI deployments on FAT32 partitions
- Retrieve image information and XML details
- Install a WIM image
- WIM export pictures
- Remove WIM pictures