DirectX is software that is developed by the Microsoft organization. It’s a platform with an Application Programming Interface used to take care of tasks generally related to multimedia, applications, and running and playing high-end Computer games on your personal computer at your comfort. The software is very famous amongst game developers and is used widely for developing games for consoles such as Xbox and Windows.
|FULL NAME:||DirectX 9.0c|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Microsoft DirectX 9 is excellent and easy for making a Windows running personal computer into an ideal computer to display and play multimedia such as animations, which are of very high quality containing rich graphics, full-colour, energy, and many more multimedia related components.
It is the only software that is very secure and includes various updates that enhance its performance and the multimedia you are working on. DirectX is freeware software with a proper license for Windows and is completely free of cost and can be easily downloaded by any user, and is open to all. This is a handy tool used in various computer games to thoroughly explore the latest version of the video hardware and the current generation of the hardware. DirectX 9 is already included in some of the Windows and Servers.
This is the latest version with the maximum updated and has the most recent data, information, and commands. Even the operating system in your computer also upgrades the DirectX further. However, the DirectX is already installed in the package of Windows’s operating system that makes it impossible for you to install or uninstall the software, although it can easily be updated in your O.S. by installing the latest updated Service Pack version of it. The direct is such a file that needs proper care while installing it. It is recommended that the user go through the instructions carefully and make a clear decision installing the software or not.
KEY FEATURES OF THE SOFTWARE:
- Supports 3d animation
- Develop graphics and videos quickly with a user-friendly interface.
- Experience enhanced visual graphic presentations and hardware support: – Developers can even target the hardware feature levels just by using a single set of any function.
- Multithread Improvement of the device: – By taking the help of this software, the developers can smoothly and efficiently drive a Graphics Processing Unit from a multi-core processor CPU.
- Compression of texture: – This version is equipped with newer compression formats that help developers play and run high-quality multimedia with a reduction in any performance.
- Shader Model: The shader model utilizes the object-oriented concept introduced by Microsoft in this version, which reduces developers’ pain in developing Shader and brings optimal support for double precision and better quality.
- Download and direct files as a single package
- Enhance the audio quality while you create and run the visual graphics as well as the animations.
- Supports all types of multimedia functions
How to Download and Install DirectX on your Computer/Laptop:
1. First, you have to visit the DirectX download page, which is available on Microsoft’s site.
2. The second step is to select the Download button, which will initiate downloading the setup file to your computer and saving it.
3. Next, you have to open the dxwebsetup.exe file, which is saved on your computer, and install the DirectX application by following directions from Microsoft’s website or the DirectX installation program.
4. Read the instructions carefully through the setup procedure. (If your system does not have any component of the DirectX files, it will get replaced automatically)
5. The final step is to restart yourP.CC. After restarting it, update the DirectX to the latest version and see if this corrects the problem that you were having.