Are you an anime lover? Do you wish to see the world with different eyes, bound by anime characters and mysteries? To all those anime enthusiasts, this streaming platform will quench your thirst with brand new and old anime episodes. Crunchyroll is a Japanese multimedia streaming platform, which brings the finest anime series to the users worldwide.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
It is one of the trustworthy and legitimate multimedia services that provide the best anime series to the users. The illegal sites that offer you to watch anime are filled with spyware and dangerous, illegal files. Do not fall in their traps. Crunchyroll is licensed to provide the anime series produced in Japan to the users everywhere across the world.
Crunchyroll is free to install and use but it supports limited content. However, by obtaining a premium subscription, you can enjoy watching any anime series without any advertisements. The application has a simple interface and easy navigation features. You can manage your watch list, new release shows option and notifications using the application.
Key features of the application
- The premium account of the Crunchyroll comes with a handy add free, HD quality and complete content of anime series.
- It is a legitimate source for watching the anime produced in Japan. Hence, it is legally certified and appropriate to use.
- Crunchyroll provides new episodes after just an hour of release in Japan to the premium users anywhere in the world.
- Users can also watch the live-action, drama, comedy or any shows that are available in Japan.
- By using this application, you will also help the anime industry to grow who are disturbed by the torrent and illegal sources of episodes.
How to Download and Install Crunchyroll on PC using Bluestacks
BlueStacks is an application that allows you to run Android apps on your PC conveniently. Follow the steps below to download and install Crunchyroll on your PC.
- Download and install the Bluestacks software in your PC from the link provided. It is free to download and has a convenient interface.
- After installation, launch the application on your PC.
- On the displayed window of the app, go to My Apps button and click it.
- In the search bar, type “Crunchyroll” and press the search button.
- You could find a list of results, choose the first one.
- Install the app from the list.
- You need to log in to your google account to access the Google Playstore app to download Crunchyroll, using Bluestacks.
- After login, the installation process will begin for the game. Finish the installation and click on it to watch your favourite anime anytime.
How to Download and Install Crunchyroll on PC using Nox
To install the Crunchyroll on your PC, you can also use the Nox application. Follow the steps below to install the application using the Nox App Player.
- Download and install the Nox app player software in your PC from the link provided in this page. Nox is an efficient and easy to use Android Emulator.
- After the installation process ends, run the Nox application on your PC.
- You need to login to your Google Account before using this app on your PC.
- In the search tab, type “Crunchyroll” and press the search button.
- From the search results, install Crunchyroll on your Nox Emulator.
- Launch the application after installation in the installed apps section to stream the anime shows right now.