CROSSFIRE is a real military-based FPS in which two rival factions, the Global Risk and the Black List, with the opposing worldview, participate in armed conflicts around the world. Global Risk is an independent non-governmental organization fighting for its justice by helping weak and hostile activities that conflict with their beliefs. The Black List is a terrorist organization determined to intimidate anything visible. The most important thing to them is money. It is a first-person shooting (FPS) online game developed by Smilegate Entertainment for Microsoft Windows. Due to its popularity in Asia, especially in China and South Korea, it has become the most played video game globally in terms of the number of players, with 1 billion users in 80 countries worldwide. It has been the world’s highest-paid online game since 2014 and has become one of the world’s most lucrative video games, earning more than $ 10 billion in lifetime profits since 2018.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
The film adaptation of the play was announced in October 2015. Besides it has Zombie mode and Wave mode, each mode can support up to 16 players, each divided into a group of 8 men. Players progress and eventually are promoted to various Military titles, starting when trained, with Marshall being the highest. Players can also customize the equipment of their characters and their appearance with game items. The game also has a term called Game Points (GP), which is available by playing and completing different matches, accomplishing specific missions, or purchasing premium items that offer a GP bonus. Premium and unique items such as modified weapons can only be bought for cash. Content often varies from version to version.
KEY FEATURES OF THE SOFTWARE:
1. Amazing graphics: The effects of CROSSFIRE particles when struck or struck by the enemy will satisfy both visual and aerial sensors. Life-changing animation involves players immersing themselves in a fiery battlefield.
2. Variety of Weapons: Fully tested and accepted by many popular FPS genres worldwide, a wide selection of more than 400 weapons is available in the game.
3. Characters: CROSSFIRE incorporates existing Spec Ops units into real life and incorporates different Spec Ops units available within the game.
4. Various modes and maps: CROSSFIRE offers more than 110 routes and maps that show all players’ types.
5. Achievements and Historic: Involving and motivating players, CROSSFIRE provides success and shows various statistics containing First Kill, Last Kill, Revenge, Ace, MVP, etc.
6. Air Mode: Ghost mode is a different CROSSFIRE mode that can meet other games. Players will have the option to join unseen assassins or Special Forces they want to contain.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL CROSSFIRE IN YOUR PC:
Here is a detailed guide to the installation process:
Step 1: You can download CrossFire by clicking the link provided: https://crossfire.z8games.com/
Step 2: Go to the Download page. Press the Download button to start downloading the client.
Step 3: When a download pop-up appears, depending on your Internet browser, click Run to run the application from your temporary system repository or click Save if you would like to save the installation file for later use. The client will start downloading.
Step 4a: When the download is complete, the program will start installing.
If you click on Save in Step 2 then, you will have to double-click the CrossFire installer icon in the respective folder you saved.
Step 4b: If you are using Vista, a security message may appear asking you not to use this application if you do not know where it came from. Click Allow to continue the installation. Depending on your version of Windows and your Firewall or Antivirus program, you may receive a message requesting that your application be made secure.
Step 5: The installation window will appear. Confirm the destination of the folder where the CrossFire installer file will be found or select your folder. Click Next to continue.
Step 6: When the download is complete, click Open to continue. The installation window will appear. Click Next to continue.
Step 7: After reading and approving the license, you can press Next to continue. Confirm the destination of the folder where the CrossFire game will be installed or select your folder. Click Next to continue.
Step 8: Select where the Short Fire First Menu shortcut folder will be built. Click Next to continue.
Step 9: Select the desktop icon / quick start icon if you want to have those shortcuts on your system. Click Next to continue.
Step 10: Make sure everything is OK, and press Enter to start the installation.
Step 11: When the installation is complete, press Finish to close the installation window.
Step 12: You can launch the game from the various launch icons you can choose to place on your desktop or start menu.