Have you ever dreamt of owning and managing a multi-cuisine restaurant? Does the cooking techniques and flavours amaze you? The brand new cooking simulation game is back with exciting features and time-management attributes. Cooking Fever is one of the most downloaded apps on google play. It serves as the best cooking simulation game of all time.
|FULL NAME:||Cooking Fever|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
There are three modes to play in the game. The first is the city phase, which comprises 11 restaurants. The next one is Paradise Island with 9 beautiful restaurants, and at last, the Alpine Mountains with 10 themed restaurants. The player needs to manage these restaurants by cooking, serving and managing the customers. The player can advance to the next level by earning some minimum points. There are 40 levels in each restaurant.
The player also needs to upgrade the kitchen, interiors and cooking devices like a pizza oven, toaster, coffee maker, etc. from time to time, based on the coins earned. The city phase has a casino, where players can spin the wheel to earn gems or additional power ups. The player can also participate in global cooking championships and tournaments. You can make your freebies to attract customers such as cookies, cupcakes, etc. The game provides a variety of cuisines, from desert to drinks and many more.
Key features of the game
- The game has thousands of mouth-watering dishes on the menu, which the player can cook using a plethora of ingredients.
- The restaurants are located across beautiful locations with themes inside each restaurant such as Spring, Halloween, Christmas, etc.
- The game offers a magnificent choice of cuisines and delicious desserts.
- Considering the levels, the player needs to complete more than a thousand level to finish the game. Hence, it involves time-managing abilities.
- The application allows the player to upgrade the kitchen with a more sophisticated look, ingredients, utensils and cooking equipment.
How to Download and Install Cooking Fever on PC using Bluestacks
BlueStacks is an application that allows you to run Android apps on your PC conveniently. Follow the steps below to download and install Cooking Fever on your PC.
- Download and install the Bluestacks software in your PC from the link provided. It is free to download and has a convenient interface.
- After installation, launch the application on your PC.
- On the displayed window of the app, go to My Apps button and click it.
- In the search bar, type “Cooking Fever” and press the search button.
- You could find a list of results, choose the first one.
- Install the app from the list.
- You need to log in to your google account to access the Google Playstore app to download Cooking Fever using Bluestacks.
- After login, the installation process will begin for Cooking Fever. Finish the installation and click on it to enjoy playing this marvellous cooking-simulation game on your PC.
How to Download and Install Cooking Fever on PC using Nox
To install the Cooking Fever on your PC, you can also use the Nox application. Follow the steps below to install the application using the Nox App Player.
- Download and install the Nox app player software in your PC from the link provided in this page. Nox is an efficient and easy to use Android Emulator.
- After the installation process ends, run the Nox application on your PC.
- You need to login to your Google Account before using this app on your PC.
- In the search tab, type “Cooking Fever” and press the search button.
- From the search results, install Cooking Fever on your Nox Emulator.
- Launch the application after installation in the installed apps section to continue playing this amazing cooking game.