If you are into real-time strategy video games, then Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 is best suited for you. Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 is the continued series of the video game Command and Conquer. EA Los Angeles developed the ‘Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3’ and was published by Electronic Arts.
|FULL NAME:||Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Download Command: and Conquer Red Alert 3
The gameplay of Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 (Continued part of Command and Conquer series) is set on an alternative reality of WWII. If you are into war-based strategy games, then you should play this game. In this video game, a war is waging between Western allies and the Soviet Union. In Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3, you have to collect resources, build defence systems, and create military forces. Now you can experience live-warfare in this game.
Features of Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3
The Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 is one of the best real-life strategy games where you can showcase your tactical skills as well. Some features of this game may help in making your gaming experience even better. Such features are as follows:
An incredible story with visuals
The Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 is based on an alternate reality of WWII, which will provide you with a historical story along with videos. It contains the history of the Command and Conquers series.
Conqueror of the Sea
You are no longer bound to battles and conquering the land. The command and conquer series presents waging wars on the sea for the first time in the history of Command and conquer series. Show the world what you are by dominating both land and the sea.
3 Specific Campaigns
The Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 features three specific campaigns which include Western allies, Soviet Union and Empire of the Rising Sun. You can choose from any one of the campaigns as you like. In the Soviet campaign, you are given the role of soviet commander. In the Western allies’ campaign, you are given the role of allied commander, and in the Empire’s campaign, you are given the role of Crown Prince Tatsu’s Military vassal.
You don’t have ordinary man canons for the warfare. In place of that, you are given anime-inspired characters and even Armored War Bears who will join you on your journey to conquering the world. Some characters may include Tesla Troopers, Attack Dogs, Sonic Dolphins, and Tanya as well.
Installation Requirements of Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
There are specific minimum system requirements that your PC must meet to download Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 on your PC, which is as follows:
- The operating system required for Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 is Windows 10, 8 and 7.
- Both 32-bit and 64-bit processors will work.
- A minimum of 1 GB RAM is required for, ‘Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3’ (2 GB is recommended though).
- Graphics card required is NVIDIA GeForce 6800.
- The minimum free Hard Disk Drive space required is 10GB.
How to download and install Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
Now, you would be thinking about how you can download Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 on your PC. Well, it is not that complex. The steps for downloading Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 on PC are as follows:
- First, you need an installer for Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 on your PC.
- To do that, you can either insert the CD of Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 on your PC or download it from the provided link.
- Once you do that, locate the .exe file of Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 (mostly found in the ‘downloads’ folder).
- Then, right-click on the .exe file.
- After that, click on the ‘run as administrator’ on the dropdown menu.
- After that, begin the installation process.
- Then, you will have to follow the steps provided in the installer program.
- One more thing that you need to do is to go to the installed game directory and set ra3ep1.exe to always run as administrator.
- After that, you can launch the game from your desktop quickly.