Colossal Titan, by the name of Attack on Titan: Tactics is a tactical combat-based video game. The game is a replica of the famous Japanese Manga and Anime series. The game retains the character, visuals and story from the anime series. Due to this, the player feels more engaged and appealed. The game has one versus many opponents mode. The play can choose from several characters to play. The game focuses on the hack and slash adventure.
|FULL NAME:||Colossal Titan|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
The story depicts the time of 845 A.D. when humanity was under siege by the wrath of “Colossal Titan”. Some 80 metres long walls namely Wall Maria and Wall Rose were standing straight in mid of the human race and evil titans. The livelihood was restricted within the walls and no one dares to go beyond them. A young boy Eren, the protagonist, always feels like a cattle in a ground where he can’t move away. When the Titans returned by surpassing Wall Maria, Eren’s mother got killed by one of them.
To seek vengeance of her mother’s demise, Eren joined the 104th Cadet Corps and after five years, Titans returned. The player needs to help Eren take revenge from the Titans and safeguard the human race. Also, the Scout Regiment is there to help him by rebuilding the wall. The game has pixelated graphics, impressive control and smooth mechanics. Do check out several other modes and characters of the game by playing it on your PC.
Key features of the application
- The aggression inside the young boy Eren needs to be used strategically by the player against the enemies in the battleground.
- A variety of military regiment, war station and check posts are available in the game to help you advance to the next level.
- The player needs to coordinate with different characters who joined him during the course of the game to destroy the “Colossal Titans”.
- Ervin Smith, the commander of the Scout Regiment can also be selected as the playable character in the game.
- The game offers the nostalgic culmination of audio, story and visuals from the very popular Manga and Anime series.
How to Download and Install Attack on Titan: Tactics on PC using Bluestacks
BlueStacks is an application that allows you to run Android apps on your PC conveniently. Follow the steps below to download and install Attack on Titan: Tactics on your PC.
- Download and install the Bluestacks software in your PC from the link provided. It is free to download and has a convenient interface.
- After installation, launch the application on your PC.
- On the displayed window of the app, go to My Apps button and click it.
- In the search bar, type “Attack on Titan: Tactics” and press the search button.
- You could find a list of results, choose the first one.
- Install the app from the list.
- You need to log in to your google account to access the Google Playstore app to download Attack on Titan: Tactics using Bluestacks.
- After login, the installation process will begin for Attack on Titan: Tactics. Finish the installation and click on it to enjoy playing this marvellous video game on your PC.
How to Download and Install Attack on Titan: Tactics on PC using Nox
To install the Attack on Titan: Tactics on your PC, you can also use Nox application. Follow the steps below to install the application using the Nox App Player.
- Download and install the Nox app player software in your PC from the link provided in this page. Nox is an efficient and easy to use Android Emulator.
- After the installation process ends, run the Nox application in your PC.
- You need to login to your Google Account before using this app in your PC.
- In the search tab, type “Attack on Titan: Tactics” and press the search button.
- From the search results, install Attack on Titan: Tactics on your Nox Emulator.
- Launch the application after installation in the installed apps section to continue playing this thrilling shooting game.