Do you miss your parents at school? What if I say that now they can enjoy every moment of your school along with you? Will the kid not feel more safe and confident then? ClassDojo is an interactive platform, which aims to bring teachers, students and parents all together on a single stage. With an exciting interface and amazing backend support, ClassDojo can help every parent understand the progress of their children.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
The teachers can set up classrooms and discussions wherein the parents can teach moral ethics and safety lessons to their kid. A community together can help each other to grow and develop. The daily feedback from teachers to the parents and classroom stories allow the parents to join the learning experience with their kids. A triangle with teachers, students and parents around the corners represents this application graphically.
Teachers can give team projects to the students. Students can add their work to the safe and easy-to-use ClassDojo platform. These can be evaluated by both parents and teachers to understand the areas of development and improvement. The application gives a school-like complete experience by embedding cool avatars, noise meters and group formation utilities.
Key features of the application
- ClassDojo provides a digital classroom where teachers and students can collaborate to learn creativity, teamwork, etc.
- Messages allow teachers and parents to communicate with each other. There are 35 different language supports available in the ClassDojo application.
- Teachers can update the stories for kids highlighting their classroom activities and can create a timeline for each student.
- ClassDojo organizes seminars, conferences, festivals and online meets to guarantee all-round development of the kid and building the confidence inside them.
- Family members can subscribe to ClassDojo and they will be regularly updated regarding the improvements and other feedback.
How to Download and Install ClassDojo on PC using Bluestacks
BlueStacks is an application that allows you to run Android apps on your PC conveniently. Follow the steps below to download and install ClassDojo on your PC.
- Download and install the Bluestacks software in your PC from the link provided. It is free to download and has a convenient interface.
- After installation, launch the application on your PC.
- On the displayed window of the app, go to My Apps button and click it.
- In the search bar, type “ClassDojo” and press the search button.
- You could find a list of results, choose the first one.
- Install the app from the list.
- You need to log in to your google account to access the Google Playstore app to download ClassDojo using Bluestacks.
- After login, the installation process will begin for ClassDojo. Finish the installation and click on it to enjoy the learning adventure with your kid.
How to Download and Install ClassDojo on PC using Nox
To install the ClassDojo on your PC, you can also use the Nox application. Follow the steps below to install the application using the Nox App Player.
- Download and install the Nox app player software in your PC from the link provided in this page. Nox is an efficient and easy to use Android Emulator.
- After the installation process ends, run the Nox application on your PC.
- You need to login to your Google Account before using this app on your PC.
- In the search tab, type “ClassDojo” and press the search button.
- From the search results, install ClassDojo on your Nox Emulator.
- Launch the application after installation in the installed apps section to continue building an awesome community of students, teachers and parents.