Clash of Lights is a war-based tactical game developed for Android but can be played efficiently on PC using an Android Emulator. The application has several new and trendy features that attract players from different countries. A single-player mode is available in the game, where you need to battle against millions of other players playing online. Clash of Lights is believed to be one of the complex and tricky games of all time.
|FULL NAME:||Clash of Lights|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
The player needs to develop a village from scratch using the materials available. The village requires houses, troops, shops, industries, research labs, power stations, the flow of currency, gold and elixir mines along with ground armies. The player can easily purchase several items such as weapons, equipment, tools, home decors, vehicles, and other materials using the gold and elixir obtained from mining.
Clash of Lights is different from other war-based clan simulation games because the up-gradation of houses, troops-training, shops and other utilities is just a click away. The player needs not to wait for months, to upgrade to the next level. Finally, you need to develop a clan and protect your village from enemies across the world. You can also target specific clans and defeat them to obtain their resources. To explore more about the game, do check it out on your PC.
Key features of the application
- The game provides unlimited access to gold, elixir, dark elixir, etc. All these can be used in training and developing your troops.
- The player need not have to wait to upgrade the clan to enter the next stage. It can be done in a second.
- The single-player mode is available at all Goblin stages and players can enjoy fighting them off.
- The game contains a chat feature that allows players worldwide to discuss the strategy and interact with co-players.
- It has a well-protected domain system, astounding graphics and well-designed gamespace.
How to Download and Install Clash of Clans on PC using Bluestacks
BlueStacks is an application that allows you to run Android apps on your PC conveniently. Follow the steps below to download and install Clash of Lights on your PC.
- Download and install the Bluestacks software in your PC from the link provided. It is free to download and has a convenient interface.
- After installation, launch the application on your PC.
- On the displayed window of the app, go to My Apps button and click it.
- In the search bar, type “Clash of Lights” and press the search button.
- You could find a list of results, choose the first one.
- Install the app from the list.
- You need to log in to your google account to access the Google Playstore app to download Clash of Lights using Bluestacks.
- After login, the installation process will begin for Clash of Lights. Finish the installation and click on it to enjoy playing this marvellous game.
How to Download and Install Clash of Clans on PC using Nox
To install the Clash of Lights on your PC, you can also use the Nox application. Follow the steps below to install the Clash of Lights app using Nox App Player.
- Download and install the Nox app player software in your PC from the link provided in this page. Nox is an efficient and easy to use Android Emulator.
- After the installation process ends, run the Nox application on your PC.
- You need to login to your Google Account before using this app on your PC.
- In the search tab, type “Clash of Lights” and press the search button.
- From the search results, install Clash of Lights on your Nox Emulator.
- Launch the application after installation in the installed apps section to enjoy playing this game with your friends.