Clash of Clans is a strategic game developed in 2013 for Android. The game, after its release, revolutionised the civilisation-building video games and is in trend for the last several years. Players of different generations enjoyed playing this strategy-based, fantasy-themed video game. The game was a huge commercial success. The multiplayer mode that allows wars between different clans gained major attention from the players worldwide.
|FULL NAME:||Clash of Clans|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
The player is the chief of a village who needs to build a civilization on his own. The game has four major currencies that can be used to train the troops, upgrade the weapons, build castles and halls, generate traps to protect from enemy’s attacks, upgrade the spells, research and many more. These currencies include gold, elixir, dark elixir and gems, which can be obtained by attacking other players in the fighting segment of the game.
The online multiplayer support allows several players, 50 or more, to form a clan and attack other clans. The player can trade troops, weapons and other things in these clan wars. Each attack lasts for three minutes. So, the player also needs to have a strong defence. The player needs to have gold mines, elixir mines and their storage space in the land to increase the production. Enjoy the animated graphics and astounding soundtracks of this game by playing it on your PC using the steps below.
Key features of the application
- Players can join a clan of another player by donating troops and giving advice or can start their clans and request for collaborating.
- The player needs to work together with different players from different parts of the world by showing the leadership skills to earn magical power ups and coins.
- Players can form strategies and various combinations of troops, magic and weapons to defeat the enemy clan.
- The player needs to train his troops via different upgrades and modifications to remain in battle.
- The player needs to defend his village using bombs, traps, cannons, mortars and other weapons.
How to Download and Install Clash of Clans on PC using Bluestacks
BlueStacks is an application that allows you to run Android apps on your PC conveniently. Follow the steps below to download and install Clash of Clans on your PC.
- Download and install the Bluestacks software on your PC from the official website. It is free to download and has a convenient interface.
- After installation, launch the application on your PC.
- On the displayed window of the app, go to My Apps button and click it.
- In the search bar, type “Clash of Clans” and press the search button.
- You could find a list of results, choose the first one.
- Install the app from the list.
- You need to log in to your google account to access the Google Playstore app to download Clash of Clans using Bluestacks.
- After login, the installation process will begin for Clash of Clans. Finish the installation and click on it to enjoy playing this marvellous game.
How to Download and Install Clash of Clans on PC using Nox
To install the Clash of Clans on your PC, you can also use the Nox application. Follow the steps below to install the Clash of Clans app using Nox App Player.
- Download and install the Nox app player software on your PC from the official website. Nox is an efficient and easy to use Android Emulator.
- After the installation process ends, run the Nox application on your PC.
- You need to login to your Google Account before using this app on your PC.
- In the search tab, type “Clash of Clans” and press the search button.
- From the search results, install Clash of Clans on your Nox Emulator.
- Launch the application after installation to enjoy playing this game with your friends.