Are you tired of looking at your TV screen to watch your favourite TV channels live? Does live TV apps ask you to pay to watch TV online? No more worries! Now you can watch your favourite channels, videos, series, movies and all other cool stuff at free of cost and live through the technically advanced and compatible CkayTV application. The CkayTV android app has thousands of channels for you. You can watch all these channels at any place live and recorded as well.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
The app provides suggestions for different channels on the home page. It also has a search bar where you can type your favourite channel and watch it live. The sports fans can watch live broadcasting of different sports on time. The various areas of channels are available on the application such as News, Entertainment, Sports & Games, Fashion, cartoons for kids, movies, music, documentaries and many more.
The user can watch previous programs as the server records them regularly. However, some content are restricted to be watched live. The application has high-density graphics support, well-managed interface, sophisticated design and user-friendly controls. Therefore, do not waste your time looking for paid live TV apps and download CkayTV now on your PC using the steps provided below.
Key features of the application
- Users can check all the live programs available and browse channels from different countries and zones.
- The application provides a manageable interface with different categories of channels separated.
- Users can also share channels with other applications online.
- The full-screen mode and HD graphics will give you a theatre-like experience.
- The application allows the users to comment on each channel live to interact with audience worldwide.
How to Download and Install CkayTV on PC using Bluestacks
BlueStacks is an application that allows you to run Android apps on your PC conveniently. Follow the steps below to download and install CkayTV on your PC.
- Download and install the Bluestacks software in your PC from the official website. It is free to download and has a convenient interface.
- After installation, launch the application on your PC.
- On the displayed window of the app, go to My Apps button and click it.
- In the search bar, type “CkayTV” and press the search button.
- You could find a list of results, choose the first one.
- Install the app from the list.
- You need to log in to your google account to access the Google Playstore app to download CkayTV using Bluestacks.
- After login, the installation process will begin for CkayTV. Finish the installation and click on it to enjoy watching your favourite shows online live.
How to Download and Install CkayTV on PC using Nox
To install the CkayTV on your PC, you can also use Nox application. Follow the steps below to install the CkayTV app using Nox App Player.
- Download and install the Nox app player software in your PC from the official website. Nox is an efficient and easy to use Android Emulator.
- After the installation process ends, run the Nox application in your PC.
- You need to login to your Google Account before using this app in your PC.
- In the search tab, type “CkayTV” and press the search button.
- From the search results, install CkayTV on your Nox Emulator.
- Launch the application after installation to enjoy watching your shows live.