Chess is currently one of the most popular apps in the play store developed by AI Factory Limited. This app offers no ad interruptions with five extra boards. This game is currently the highest-ranked paid chess app in the play store.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Features of Chess
- This game features a 12-level chess challenge, which ranges from novice to expert.
- The game also offers two different modes – Casual and Pro Modes. The modes help you decide as to how much help the game should give you while keeping the stats separate for both.
- The game features Treebeard Chess Engine, the very same engine that is used in Microsoft MSN’s chess for a more human-like experience.
- The in-built chess tutor helps the player to pick a recommended move, that helps to think about how the player should move without being helped. This is a very good feature as it helps the players to improve their chess skills without having to make silly errors.
- The player’s career history can be tracked by Chess Stats, Timers and Hints and Handicaps that will help improve the player’s rating.
- Also features an ELO rating based on the player’s results against CPU in Pro Mode.
- A 2-player hot seat helps in playing chess with friends.
- Review Mode helps players to playback and see as to what went wrong in the game or to see how you won.
- This app is designed for both Tablets and Phones with Landscape Mode.
Installation Requirements for Chess
To play Chess on PC or Mac, you would require an Emulator, to calibrate this game to work on a PC. Bluestacks is an Emulator software that is designed to enable Android applications to be run on PC or Mac. Make sure your PC is on Windows 7 or higher with at least 2 GB of RAM. Minimum requirements for Mac
are to run on OSX 10.12 or higher,4 GB of RAM and 8 GB of disk space.
How to Download Chess on Windows
1. Go to the Bluestacks official website and download the Emulator. Once the download finishes, the installation prompt will appear. Select the drive where you want it to be stored by selecting on Customize Installation.
2. Once the destination is selected, the installation progress will be completed automatically, and Bluestacks will open up prompting you to login with you Google Account.
3. Once done, go to search and type “Chess” and click below on the app, which is shown in the store.
4. The app will open the download page. Click on Install and Accept. 5. Once the installation is complete, the game will open automatically.
How to Download Chess on Mac
1. Go to the Bluestacks official website and download the Emulator. Once the download finishes, the installation prompt will appear. Once downloaded, double click on it.
2. The Bluestacks installer will open. Double click on it to begin the process. 3. You will have to confirm if you want to open the installer, click on Open.
4. A new Bluestacks window will open. Click on Install Now.
5. A prompt will come up asking for you username and password. Key them in and click on Install Helper.
6. After entering your user information, a ‘System Extension Blocked’ popup may appear as well. In such a case, click on Open Security & Privacy. 7. After the Security & Privacy settings will open up, click on the Allow option inside the General tab.
8. The installation process will begin and once done, Bluestacks will open up prompting you to login with your Google Account.
9. Then, go to search and type “Chess” and click below on the app, which is shown in the store.
10. The app will open the download page. Click on Install and Accept. 11. Once the installation is complete, the game will open automatically.