A lot of gaming consoles are available out there, with most of them offering some exclusive games that could only be played on that console. However, it is not feasible or practical to buy multiple consoles for some particular games?
|FULL NAME:||Cemu – Wii U Emulator|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Then what is the way out? Emulators!
Emulators are software that enables your computer system to behave like a gaming console, which means your computer could be a PSP, a PS2, a Wii U, or any other gaming console whose emulator is available.
Now, if you are looking for an emulator to run all your Wii U games, Cemu is the right choice for you! It is an impressive Wii U emulator that can run a majority of Nintendo games with negligible to no glitches throughout the game to provide you with a smooth Wii U gaming experience on your PC.
Short for Café Emulsion, Cemu was developed by Exzap with Petergov. This close source Wii U video game emulator was created initially for Microsoft windows in 2015. The high-quality emulator provides good support for games like Super Mario 3D World, Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, and Xenoblade Chronicles X. There is also the option to optimize every title individually and apply different resolutions separately with load presets to many games. Cemu has made it possible to customize a lot of aspects of the emulation in itself.
- Windows 7 (x64) or above
- OpenGL 4.5 or Vulkan 1.1
- RAM: Min 4 GB, recommended 8 GB or more
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 X64 Redistributable: vc_redist.x64.exe
Graphics card compatibility
- NVIDIA GPU: Runs as expected on most of the recent drivers.
- AMD GPU: Runs as expected on most of the recent drivers. Avoid OpenGL due to bad performance.
- Intel GPU: Limited support. Vulkan is recommended.
- Impressive Graphics Quality: Cemu can run a majority of the Nintendo games with an impressive graphic quality which is sometimes able to reach even as high as 4K resolution, as reported in 2017.
- Regular Updates: Cemu is in constant development and updates are usually available within two to four weeks, with compatibility range increasing even further with every new version.
- Controller Flexibility: You can play with Wii remote if you have one or if you prefer a PS4 controller Cemu supports that as well. You could even get rid of the controller entirely and use your mouse and keyboard for all the functionality. Cemu is very flexible in terms of what controller you are using.
- Ease of use: A regular Wii U console would require you to have it plugged into your TV, switching them on, dealing with discs, etc. With Cemu, you don’t have to bother doing all that, just a few mouse clicks and your game is good to go.
Download and Installation for Win/Mac:
- Go to https://cemu.info/
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Click on download latest version.
- Go to https://cemuhook.sshnuke.net/ and browse to ‘downloads’.
- Download the latest of the current versions
- Go to the ‘downloads’ folder and extract the .zip files of Cemu.
- Extract the .zip file of cemuhook in the same folder as of Cemu
- Browse to the folder where you extracted the zip files
- Double click on Cemu.exe file
- The Cemu quick start guide would now open on the screen.
- Create a folder in a safe location named “mlco1.”
- Leave the “game paths” field blank.
- Click Download community graphics.
- Click on Next
- Click on Close
- The Cemu main window will open up.
- Go to file ->load
- Choose the Wii U file of the game you want to play.