Castlevania – Harmony of Dissonance is a video game released in the year 2002 that was developed and published by Konami for the Game Boy Advance (GBA) video game console. The platform game is the second instalment in the Castlevania series on the Game Boy Advance.
|FULL NAME:||Castlevania – Harmony of Dissonance ROM|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
The game revolves around the story of Juste Belmont and his adventures along with his companion, who is his injured best friend. The player controls Juste Belmont, and helps him rescue his kidnapped friend, Lydie Erlanger. The player has to explore the castle and defeat the Monsters throughout the game.
Features of Castlevania – Harmony of Dissonance are as follows:
Castlevania – Harmony of Dissonance consists of a castle made up of two layers, A and B. The structure of both the layout is similar but they differ in types of Monsters and consider different items. Players can access the warp room that allows the player to teleport in another castle layout. If the player destroys a wall in one layout of the castle, it affects another layout too.
The game features different weapons such as holy water, a cross, a book, a cross, a dagger, an ax, and a thunder gauntlet. The player can carry any one of these weapons with spellbooks. There are five spellbooks available which are the ice Book, bolt Book, wind Book, fire Book, and the Summoning Tome. These books are hidden throughout the game and the player has to search for them to cause a magical attack.
In this game, every Player has hit points (HP) that when reduced to zero, the players can no longer battle. If the player hits the monster, he earns experience points (EXP). These experience points help the player to level up in the game. When the player levels up, his hit points increases thereby decreasing the amount of damage.
Castlevania – Harmony of Dissonance features magic points that affect the number of times the player can cast a magical attack. The magic points also affect the player’s strength and the power of the physical attack and defense. The damage taken from an enemy decreases if the player has more magic points.
How to download Castlevania – Harmony of Dissonance on your PC:
You can download Castlevania – Harmony of Dissonance on your PC using a Game Boy Advance (GBA) emulator.
- First, download the ROM for Game Boy Advance on the ROM download site.
- Check if you have the game boy advance emulator installed. If not, first install the emulator.
- Then, check for the system requirements and operating system on your pc.
- Go to the official site and search for the link to download the game.
- Get the compact download launcher and then click on the link or click on the download the game button to start downloading the file.
- Locate the file in your folder and click to start the installation.
- Once the installation process gets completed, launch the game.