Internet freedom is something that we have all been striving for in the past few years but apparently the same has not been provided to people all over the world. It is often not possible for people living in a country with internet restrictions to gain all the information that the rest of the world is gaining.
|FULL NAME:||Avast SecureLine|
|FILE SIZE||19.8 MB|
We understand that it often gets very annoying to have so many restrictions. We know that you want to create your own boundaries and not want others to do that for you.
Therefore, we are here to tell you about Virtual Private Network or VPN that is a secure and safe connection that allows you to access any data you want with your identity hidden.
This is of great use when working on a public network.
In this short read, we shall tell you about the features of Avast SecureLine along with the installation process for the same for your PC using an android emulator.
Features of Avast SecureLine
- Safe from Eavesdropping
The servers of this VPN are very secure and once connected, even on a public network, you are safe from hackers who attempt to steal one of the most important aspects of you: Your Data!
- User-Friendly Interface
The interface of this VPN is utterly simple and perfect for hassle-free use. All that you have to do is tap on the connect button that you see on the application. You might also change the country of the server that you wish to connect to.
- Easy to Download
The steps to download this VPN is as easy as eating a piece of cake. All you need to do is visit the play store and download the setup from there, unlike other complicated VPNs that would leave you in a fix.
- Fast Speed
The VPN lets you surf at a very high speed by providing you with a wider bandwidth that you shall not get in other VPNs.
How to Download Avast SecureLine for PC
To run this app on PC, you require an emulator like BlueStacks or Nox.
How to Download BlueStacks
- Search for Blue Stacks on your search engine.
- Open the official website and download the file.
- Run the installer and follow the necessary installation steps.
- You shall see BlueStacks downloaded on your computer.
- Open Blue Stacks, log into Google Play Store using your Google credentials
You are done with BlueStacks!
How to Download Nox on your PC
- Search for Nox emulator on your Computer,
- Visit the official website and download the file.
- Click to run the installer and follow the necessary installation steps.
- You will find the download version of Nox on your computer.
- Open Nox player, log into Google Play Store using your Google credentials
You are done with Nox!
How to Download Avast Antivirus
- Search for Avast SecureLine on the android app store of your emulator.
- Click on Download.
- The app is now installed. Open the app on the emulator screen.
- You are all done.
- Clear all that useless clutter from your phone and keep it safe.
Have Limitless Information!