Are you a Minecraft user? If yes, then you would know that you need mods to make your gaming experience better and incredible. But how can you get mods? Well, searching for mods online is quite a hectic task. For such a reason, you need an installer through which you can install ModPacks for Minecraft. Now, how can you install and launch mods on Minecraft? You can download ATLauncher for PC as it is a launcher through which you can easily download ModPacks for Minecraft and use the same.
|FILE SIZE||10 MB|
ATLauncher team developed ATLauncher for Minecraft. You can use ATLauncher to install mods as it integrates multiple ModPacks so that you can easily download and install ModPacks without any efforts. You can now get to the official links of the mods that you want and download it which will save the mod on the ‘downloads’ folder of ATLauncher. ATLauncher contains more than 409 different ModPacks which will keep you going. Out of 409 ModPacks, 158 are public ModPacks. You can now choose any ModPacks you want so that you can enhance your Minecraft in-game experience.
Features of ATLauncher
There are various features of ATLauncher that make it one of the best launchers to install ModPacks. Some of the features are as follows:
You don’t have to go all the way through the hectic task of finding and downloading ModPacks as ATLauncher can help you to do that easily. With the help of ATLauncher, you can quickly download any ModPacks you like.
There are over 409 ModPacks from which you can choose. There are different ModPacks that you can find on ATLauncher which keeps on updating so that it never stays the same old one.
You can now install the same mod multiple times. Yes, it is possible with ATLauncher. You can now install mods more than once without altering the previous one.
You can now use different accounts on different installs on ATLauncher. You can now login with multiple accounts as separate users to enjoy more benefits.
Now, other people won’t be able to mess up with your world. It is because ATLauncher helps you to install instances only under your account so that others cannot get access to it.
Easily create servers
You can now create Minecraft servers easily with the help of ATLauncher from within it.
Minimum Installation Requirements of ATLauncher
If you want to download ATLauncher on your PC, then first ensure the conditions required for ATLauncher. Such requirements are as follows:
- The operating system required for ATLauncher is Windows 10, 8 and 7.
- You will need to have Java installed on your PC to use ATLauncher.
- Both 32-bit and 64-bit processors are compatible for ATLauncher.
- You need 1 GB of RAM for ATLauncher, but 2 GB is recommended.
Download and Install ATLauncher on PC
Now, you must be thinking about how you can download ATLauncher on your PC. Well, the process is pretty straightforward. To install ATLauncher on your PC, follow the steps which are as follows:
- Firstly, you can install JAVA on your PC to run ATLauncher. If you don’t already have it, you have to install it first.
- After that, click on the download button provided above.
- After you do that, you can save the file on your PC by either clicking on the save button (the file will then be saved on the ‘downloads’ folder of your PC) or save as option (the file will be saved on the location you select).
- Before proceeding further, create a folder on your PC and name it ATLauncher (it will come to use later).
- Then, go to the folder where you have saved the ATLauncher.exe file.
- After that, copy the exe file and paste it on the ATLauncher folder that you created in the 4th step.
- Then, double click on the ATLauncher.exe file, which will create multiple files on the same folder.
- After that, a setup program will come up.
- Then, select the language in the setup program and click on save.
- After that, ATLauncher will launch automatically.
- Then you can use it as much as you like.