Ares (previously known as Ares Galaxy) is a free, open-source platform that allows users to share digital files and media such as movies, folders, music, pictures, etc. and also allows users to download through this platform. The software includes many torrent apps like uTorrent, eMule and BitTorrent. Ares allows you to find a smaller version of a file that you want to download that allows users to optimize space in their computers.
|FULL NAME:||Ares 2.2.4|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
This is definitely a plus feature since many P2P clients lack the function since it requires extraction of content from the source before downloading. Ares uses advanced analyzing to make this process happen simply. The software is pretty straightforward and easy to learn. The user interface is intriguing with the main screen giving you a taste of all the features. As members of the community, the users can search and access almost any kind of files.
Features of Ares 2.2.4
Take a look at the below features to understand why Ares 2.2.4 is such a good tool to download digital files seamlessly.
- The software finds more sources and downloads files from a number of users automatically and also all at once.
- This sourcing helps in increasing the speed of downloads.
- The configuration is not required for these files to download as they work behind firewalls.
- All files are organized in a proper library section. This will help the user to sort the files by types and category and can easily change the share settings. This will help users to locate files by using keywords.
- An in-built player has been added in the software that allows users to preview the files while they are being downloaded. The player supports Shoutcast Internet Radio. This will allow users to listen to the radio or watch previews of their downloads and can change sources or quality.
- The software allows users to create their own chat rooms or join other available channels. The user can create his own channel and add other users into the room and create a conversation or can join other channels and create a connection.
Installation Requirements for Ares 2.2.4
To install Ares 2.2.4 on PC, make sure that the following requirements are met.
- PC – Make sure that your PC is on Windows 7 or higher with at least 2 GB of RAM.
How to Download Ares 2.2.4 on Windows
Follow the below steps to download and install Ares 2.2.4 on your PC:
- Go to the Ares 2.2.4 official website and scroll down to the button which says “Free Download” with a Windows symbol.
- Click on Download.
- Select ‘Save’ to download the program. The file will be saved in the Downloads folder.
- If you want to save in a specified folder on your desktop, then click on ‘Save As’ and select the folder you want the program to be saved.
- After the download is complete click on the .exe file.
- The installation process will start.
- Follow the Windows installation instructions and select options accordingly.
- Click on Finish to complete the installation.
- The program icon will appear on the desktop.
- Select the icon to start the application.