Animal Crossing: City Folk is a video game also known as Animal Crossing: Let’s Go to the City and Animal Forest: Let’s Go to Town. The game was developed and published in 2008 for the Wii console by Nintendo and is the third game in this series. Just like other Animal crossing games players have to live with the animals in this life- simulation game.
|FULL NAME:||Animal Crossing- City folk ROM|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
In this game, players have to take part in various activities like collecting and planting. The game is synced with a Wii system clock and calendar that allows the game to be played in real-time. Players can utilize the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection to visit one another’s villages and connect with them. The game is the first game (Wii) which is compatible with voice chat.
The game starts with each player in their houses spread apart from other houses. Each town is provided with 6 animal residents, which they can increase to 10. Players can customize their character’s clothes using custom clothing designs and make separate images for each. Players use “bells” as currency in the game. They can get the bells by selling their items such as fish, vegetables, bugs, and fruits to store owners. If the player wants to save their bells, they can have a bank account in Nintendo where they can keep their bells and transfer it anytime they want.
Features of Animal Crossing- City folk are as follows:
The game features new locations in the city and also features some new characters like Phineas the sea lion who gives the prizes and Kicks the skunk who polishes the shoes. The player can travel in the city by taking a bus which is driven by Kapp’n. In the city, players can enjoy different activities like buying clothes, going to a theatre and even getting their hair done.
The players will be able to celebrate various holidays like Christmas, Thanksgiving, Father’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, and Halloween in the game as time progresses in the real world because the game features real time progress using Wii calendar.
The game allows the online connection feature that gives the player a chance to visit other towns and communicate with them using letters. This feature also enables another feature that is the Mysterious Cat Blanca, a character who travels with the use of online connectivity into the towns. The game became the first Wii game ever to use Wii Speak that allows the players to voice chat with their friends over Wi-Fi Connection.
How to download Animal Crossing- City folk on your PC:
Animal Crossing- City folk can be played online or downloaded directly to your systems.
- You need to have the Nintendo emulators installed on your pc to play this game. So, it is not already installed, install the emulators.
- After installing the emulators, go to the official Nintendo site and search for the link to download the game.
- First, click onto the file and then download it to your computer.
- The next step for you to do is to confirm the installation. Before you can start the installation of your system, you need to ensure the installation process. Click on the yes button.
- The last step you need to do is to check out for the installer and follow the setup options.
- After you are done with the setup, the game will start installing on your pc.