If you know about the famous video game app Angry Birds then you definitely would have heard about its sequel Angry Birds 2. Angry Birds 2 is one of the most played puzzle game worldwide developed and published by Rovio Entertainment. This game consists of ultimate slingshot adventure just at your fingertips. Now, if you were a big fan of Angry Birds than you will definitely like Angry Birds 2 as it contains even better features than the 1st part.
|FULL NAME:||Angry Birds 2|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
In this puzzle game, you have to use a slingshot and launch birds while aiming for the enemy’s base (i.e., green coloured pigs) to defeat them. You will only win when you defeat all the enemies with the given quantity of birds you have. What makes this game different from the 1st part is that now you can select which bird you want to send from a deck, this will help you in planning strategies to defeat your enemies.
This game consists of multiple levels and the number and waves of enemies may vary with levels. This game also consists of bosses at some levels which you have to defeat in order to move further.
Key features of Angry Birds 2
There are so many features included in this game which will make you love it even more. Some of the features are given below-
- Choose the bird you want:
Now you can easily choose any bird you want from the deck thus enabling you to strategize before playing.
- New Bird Introduced:
The gameplay features a new bird named Silver that occurs in some of the levels making your gaming experience more interesting.
- Multiple stage levels:
Now you can have the multi stage level experience with this game. You can choose from hundreds of levels which may even increase occasionally including multi-stage levels making your game more challenging.
- Daily Challenges/Collect items:
You can complete a challenge daily in order to get rewards and you can also collect hats with different fun themes to take part in some special events.
- Special Challenges:
Now you can complete special challenges like Mighty Eagle’s challenge to win coins to use in his exclusive shop.
- Join other Players:
In this game, you can join a clan to defeat the enemies with your friends or other people worldwide and you can also complete with each other in the arena mode.
- Save your progress:
You can easily connect the game to your Facebook so that you can save your progress and also see who among your friends are better at it in the leader boards.
- Free of Cost:
The angry birds 2 game is totally free of cost except for the in-app purchases.
How to download on PC/MAC using BlueStacks
You can now enjoy this amazing game on your PC/MAC as well! How? Well, it’s very simple, just download the app by following the steps given below:
- First, download the android simulator app BlueStacks on your PC/MAC. All you need to do is go to https://www.bluestacks.com and click on “Download BlueStacks” and it will start the downloading process.
- After the installation is done, launch the app and you are ready to download Angry Birds 2 now.
- Sign in to your google account for further use.
- Don’t follow the above steps if you already have BlueStacks.
- Then go to the search bar at the top right corner of the screen.
- There you can type ‘Angry Birds 2’, which will lead you to the app.
- Then you have to click on the download button.
- Wait for it to install.
- After the installation process is done, you can launch the app from the home screen.
How to download on PC/MAC using Nox
Nox is a free android emulator app through which you can download a variety of apps. In order to download Angry Birds 2 on your Pc, first you have to download Nox on your PC/MAC.
- First download Nox from https://noxofficial.com/nox-for-pc/ then wait for it to install. For MAC- download Nox from https://www.bignox.com/
- Once installed, launch the app.
- Login to your google account on the emulator.
- If you already have Nox Player, then skip the above steps.
- Then search for Angry Birds 2 on the search bar.
- After that, click on the download button.
- Now wait for the installation process.
- There you go! You have got your favourite app on you PC now!