There are a variety of games and apps that you can get on PC. But is it enough for you? Are you an android lover? Android lovers may want to play games or apps provided for android on their PC. Well, if you download an android emulator on your PC, you can easily download any apps or games that you wish to have. When it comes to android emulators, Andy is one of the best emulators that you can get on your PC.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Download Andy for PC
If you use, Andy (Android Emulator), you are no longer bound to only specific apps available for PC. It is because you can get access to any of the apps or games provided in Android devices on PC by having Andy. Andy is a free android emulator software developed by Andy.
Added in this article are the features and installation process of Andy Android software.
Features of Andy
There are many features of Andy that make it one of the best Android emulators nowadays. Some of the features can be noted below:
A bridge between Mobile and PC
Andy clears the gap between Mobile and PC by being the bridge between the two. How? Well, you are able to download any apps and games (that are usually available on android) on your PC by using Andy ( an android emulator).
Easily download apps
Downloading apps is now more comfortable with the help of Andy. Download any app or game you need on your PC with the help of Andy and enjoy all you want.
App sync to Mobile
Any of the apps that you download through Andy on your PC can be synced to your Mobile. And even the cloud saving feature is also included in Andy Emulator.
Run apps from Desktop
You can run any apps or games that you want from your Desktop. Using android apps on a PC has never been this easier.
You can get notifications from the android games and apps that you have download, on your Desktop directly with the help of Andy. All you have to do is enable push notifications.
Your phone can become a remote controller for certain games with the help of Andy. Certain games cannot be played using mouse or keyboard so your phone can become a remote controller for such games.
Installation requirements for Andy
If you want to download Andy Android simulator on your PC, then there are some requirements that you PC must meet, which are as follows:
- The Operating system required for Andy is Windows 10, 8 and 7.
- A minimum of 3GB of RAM is required for Andy.
- A free Hard Disk Space required for Andy is 10 GB.
How to download and Install Andy on PC
If you are looking for the way to download Andy android emulator on your PC, then you have come to the right place. Following are the steps you need to follow to download Andy on your PC:
- The downloading process of Andy is pretty simple. First, download the installer for Andy from the link provided here.
- After that, you will need to go to the ‘downloads’ folder of your PC.
- There, you will be able to see an installer file for Andy.
- There, you can double click on the installer file.
- After that, a setup program will prompt.
- Then, you can follow the steps instructed in the setup program.
- After that, you will be able to launch the android emulator from the Desktop.
You can now have unlimited access to a variety of apps and game provided in android.