Have you been using macOS software and now wish to switch to Windows? If yes, you are in capable hands here.
|FULL NAME:||Airport Utility|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
We will tell you about an application that will make moving from an Apple Mac to a Windows PC an easy task. You will face absolutely no trouble if you install Airport Utility for Windows on your PC.
When you were using Mac, your wireless router was that of Apple. It was Apple’s own designed Airport devices that helped you on a Mac. It is indeed a sophisticated application that most people prefer.
Its developers are world-renowned for creating applications that always surpass people expectations. Now, while using a Windows PC, if you wish to use it for your Windows software, here is a little surprise for you.
You can use the Airport Utility router on your PC as well. The router has a version that works well on Windows also. You can download the router from online, and then it will work just as well as it used to do on your Mac.
Key Features of Airport Utility for Windows
With the Airport Utility for Windows, you will not have to worry about updates. The application will update itself and keep you in touch with the most recent features and functions. This way, you will not lose touch with the best functioning of your device. The router has constant updates to make your device more efficient.
Easy Work and Secure Sharing
The Airport Utility for Windows will allow you to look at the entire network of your device on a single screen. This will make managing your device easy. You can keep your device safe in simple steps. Next, if you wish to share your internet connection with others, the router will help you create a safe and secure passage.
Manage Everything at a Glance
You will be able to manage your entire network in a few minutes. You will be able to share internet connectivity safely, and you will be able to work. Moreover, you will be able to see the other devices that are connected with your PC.
Steps to Download and Install Airport Utility for Windows on PC
To download and install Airport Utility for Windows on your Windows desktop and laptop, follow the steps given before thoroughly.
- Click on the link given below to start the download process for the Airport Utility application.: https://support.apple.com/?afid=p239%7C221109&cid=aos-us-aff-ir. The link will direct you to the Airport Utility for Windows download page. It is the official support page of Apple.
- Search for Airport Utility for Windows and then click on the download button.
- While the Airport Utility for Windows is downloading, you will see an option – AirPortSetup.exe. Click on it.
- Now, click on the Next key.
- You will now have to tick the box saying that you agree to the terms of the agreement and then click Next.
- Now, the download is complete. You have to click on the Install and Yes button twice to move ahead.
- Lastly, click on the Finish key. The Airport Utility for Windows has been downloaded and installed successfully on your Windows PC.
- You will be able to find the Airport Utility application after searching for it in the Start button. A window will appear; click on the Private Networks options and Allow Access. Then click on OK and double click on your Airport Network. You are good to go!